NFL FORUM

Comments

• Klemmentine

I’m looking to coordinate a season long triple elimination tournament and want to make sure I schedule it correctly so that it finishes before the last slate of the year. Does anyone know if Draftkings offers a slate of the conference championship games?

Thanks!

• srk8987

Managing Editor

Yes, they do. Good luck with the tournament; sounds fun.

• dtrain187

Yes, as long as there is more than one game to be played, there will be a slate.

• BIF

@Klemmentine said...

I’m looking to coordinate a season long triple elimination tournament and want to make sure I schedule it correctly so that it finishes before the last slate of the year. Does anyone know if Draftkings offers a slate of the conference championship games?

Thanks!

DK’s last NFL slate is actually offered the week after the conf championships. DK does a 2-game ProBowl-SuperBowl slate over a 8-day period.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler