MAIN FORUM

Comments

• SyrSlappers

• 2013 StarStreet NFL Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2013 StarStreet MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

Last minute changes….so last minute changes to lineups that I had already submitted have cost me $1,036,000 the last two weeks. Its taken me a week to start to come to grips with this. Still sick to my stomach.

• cb35

2013 FFFC Finalist, 2013 DFFC Finalist

• 2013 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

need a short term memory in this shit cuse. but given the stakes of the past 3 weeks that is hard to do.

• clevelandbrowns

@SyrSlappers said…

Last minute changes….so last minute changes to lineups that I had already submitted have cost me $1,036,000 the last two weeks. Its taken me a week to start to come to grips with this. Still sick to my stomach.

Um… $1M+ in 2 weeks?

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Assuming it was a change in the DK million that cost you first place? What was the lineup you changed?

• oldstyle

seems like a brag post to me.

• SyrSlappers

Right before the 1pm games I switched out NE for GB…remaining lineup would have finished top 10…couldn’t leave well enough alone so with the possibility that the Eagles would sit their starters I switched out McCoy for Forte right before the 8pm lock. I’m wicked smart.

• SyrSlappers

Original lineup:
    Manning
    McCoy
    Dennis Johnson
    Decker
    Demaryius
    Ryan Griffin
    Riley Cooper
    Prater
    NE D

If my math is right would have been 212.9

• SyrSlappers

Yea, I’m bragging that I was dumb enough to lose that kind of money.

• MrTuttle05

RG Overall Ranking

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

CB is right – all about short term memory.

Possibly a silly way to look, but whenever I make a mistake like that I justify it by thinking the following things:

1) That was just 1 lu combination I consider throughout the week – there were plenty other lu’s that I had locked in at some pt, or at least contemplated that would have performed worse – could have very easily played one of those. Timing of the change shouldn’t matter, although it without a doubt makes it more painful.

2) In a large GPP like that there were at the very least a handful of other people that had considered a diff lu at some pt that would have allowed them to take down first place.

• SyrSlappers

I hear you Tut…just tough getting it out of my head. On to Basketball!!!

• Cashanova

@SyrSlappers said…

I hear you Tut…just tough getting it out of my head. On to Basketball!!!

Haha!! I got burnt bad on a lineup change in basketball about 4 hours ago. Had Steph and Kamen switched for Bledsoe and Bogut. Easily the biggest screwup I have made since playing DFS. I’m really just using this post to vent! The unofficial outcome of my switch. Steph 57.75 Kamen 39.0 – Bogut 20.5 Bledsoe 5.5! It’s like I tell my 2 year old when she falls, just shake it off.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.