NFL FORUM

Comments

• foofighters1977

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

Can anyone explain why Murray ended up loosing the 24 yards instead of Amari Cooper since Cooper was the one to make the bonehead play and throw it all those yards backwards?

• foofighters1977

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

Also he lost credit for the reception. No matter what he still caught the ball so how does he loose the reception also on the pass that Carr threw to him?

• BobGrinder

This is the official scoring for that play. The penalty negated the play.

(:03) (Shotgun) 4-D.Carr pass short right to 28-L.Murray to SD 30 for 24 yards. Lateral to 89-A.Cooper to OAK 46 for -24 yards. Lateral to 4-D.Carr to SD 49 for 5 yards. Lateral to 15-M.Crabtree to SD 49 for no gain (50-M.Te’o). Penalty on OAK-68-J.Feliciano, Illegal Block Above the Waist, declined. PENALTY on OAK-66-G.Jackson, Ineligible Downfield Pass, 0 yards, enforced at OAK 46 – No Play.

• foofighters1977

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

Thanks for the reply. Still got me a bit confused as I thought both the penalties were declined and the half was over. If one of the penalties was enforced then why wouldn’t their have been another play? Even had the announcers talking about the fantasy scoring.

• hoodOO7

@foofighters1977 said...

Still got me a bit confused as I thought both the penalties were declined and the half was over. If one of the penalties was enforced then why wouldn’t their have been another play?

Because the half/game can end of an offensive penalty, but not a defensive penalty. The illegal man downfield penalty was on the offense, so the half ended.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).