MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Dirt_Lavert

Anyone up for this one?

• KindGuy

Yessir

My broke ass will have a single entry in the quarter jukebox.

How much can we trust the bookies this early in the season? Liking me some SKT with those huge fppg numbers!

• kirby34

Usually don’t like going with an all LCK lineup because of the low kill counts, but I have one tonight. I love these matchups, compared to the LPL ones. Telecom war should be fun. Just worried about how demoralized SKT will be after losing that marathon to JAG last week.

• Dirt_Lavert

lock time. Now to see how many dupes there are in cash omgahdd

Ohh speaking of them I played OMG so they’ll somehow find a way to lose. Hopefully not

Cash: JAG / KT
    GPP: OMG / JAG + Rookie

Hate overlapping the third game. Felt you had to differentiate a bit tho. We will see. Hoping OMG win big time for sure

• Dirt_Lavert

Glad I didn’t H2H vs Appstate. We have the same cash lu

• Dirt_Lavert

Wow lot of bili bili from the sharps? OMG support 10% in the 27$ and I am one of the 21 entries.

hmmmmmmmmmmm

• Dirt_Lavert

uhhhhhhhggg this JAG MID sucks. Making me tilt. Missed that chain right there, would’ve been the easy W

• Dirt_Lavert

JAG SMASHHHHH

• Dirt_Lavert

Welp 100% Teddy best decision I ever made

• Dirt_Lavert

And Umti and Teddy with 9 kills/ assists FFS one off the bonus

• jamise97

Braveman on the skt stack Dirt_Lavert.

• Dirt_Lavert

and OMG lost not surprising. Good day in NBA, really wishing I threw another 85$ there in cash.

Apparently I can’t win LOL anymore. Was right off the line in cash in most places. Deft / Mata switch to Smeb and Score really hurt me there

• Dirt_Lavert

Both LPL games won it in a stack. Not sure why I was so anti BBG but it was at home for OMG

• Dirt_Lavert

IG magically play the shy and ning in both games too. Can’t believe nothing weird. Of all times I avoid them too

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler