STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• Centrin21

Let the Knockout Stage begin! I am quite satisfied to see Draftkings has quickly responded to the public outcry and made the contest structure so much more appealing. With 4 Bo5s over a 4-day slate, this should be the most interesting format yet.

Pinnacle Odds (10/12)

To win series:
    Origin 1.375 (-270)
    Flash Wolves 3.15 (+215)

SKT1 1.033 (-3000)
    AHQ 12.52 (+1152)

EDG 1.617(-162)
    Fnatic 2.330(+133)

KT Rolster 1.411 (-243)
    KOO Tigers 2.950 (+195)

Game 1:
    Origin 1.555(-180)
    Flash Wolves 2.469(+147)

SKT1 1.178(-560)
    AHQ 5.02 (+402)

EDG 1.729(-137)
    Fnatic 2.130(+113)

KT Rolster 1.584(-171)
    KOO Tigers 2.400 (+140)

Given the addition of series now it seems the extended rules should be highlighted. Looks like +40 bonus points for winning players on teams who sweep 3-0 and +20 for winning 3-1. Naturally losing players and teams score no bonus points.

Players and Teams will accumulate bonus points for winning a series early as follows:
    Every game not played by winning players (GNP+) = + 20 PTs
    Games not played = Maximum games in series – Games played in series
    Players must earn stats in at least one of the games in the series in order to be eligible for this bonus
    Every game not played by winning teams (GNP+) = + 15 PTs

• Gaudexmachina

Crud….too much fighting and skt not securing objectives.

• speddie

As expected, the 3-0 comes through for SKT. Nothing spectacular scoring wise, especially for the prices that SKT players were at. These two weekend games are gonna be big

• Gaudexmachina

Interesting that Niels winning in 4 contested matches scored less than Bang in 3 relatively less contested matchups.

• BobGrinder

@Gaudexmachina said...

Interesting that Niels winning in 4 contested matches scored less than Bang in 3 relatively less contested matchups.

If it went 4 games Bang would have posted more like 170.

• speddie

Hope to get a great series today. If EDG fixed some of their issues in the past week, we could get a 5 game series. If they still have the same issues, FNC could 3-0 this series. Good luck today everyone

• DFSKiddN

I thnk EDG wins this in 5. Koro is a much better player then J

• speddie

Interesting if we get a remake here.

• Gaudexmachina

Wow….what was the score before the bug? I had to run to the farmers market earlir and missed what happened.

• speddie

@speddie said...

Interesting if we get a remake here.

Full remake coming in. I don’t know all the details, but there was a bug that was considered game breaking enough to warrant a full remake. Good for DFS actually, as this was a super slow game.

First time I’ve seen a full remake

• jsharpe

full remake means what exactly with regards to DK points added?

• speddie

@jsharpe said...

full remake means what exactly with regards to DK points added?

I assume all stats from game 2 will be revoked. Game 2 will be replayed with all new picks and bans. They’ll revert back to game 1 stats and start from there.

• speddie

@speddie said...

I assume all stats from game 2 will be revoked. Game 2 will be replayed with all new picks and bans. They’ll revert back to game 1 stats and start from there.

Game 2 points were revoked.

• LarryLegend33

Wat was the kill score web the big occurred?

• BobGrinder

@LarryLegend33 said...

I was only half listening at the time so I’m not sure Larry but it was early in the match. Someone could not cast their Q and they couldn’t seem to fix the issue.

• speddie

@LarryLegend33 said...

It was only 1-0 EDG.

• Gaudexmachina

Holy…….I thought EDG was going to go 3-0….glad I hedged on the 0.25$. What a dominant performance.

• speddie

@Gaudexmachina said...

Holy…….I thought EDG was going to go 3-0….glad I hedged on the 0.25$. What a dominant performance.

EDG has issues still, looks like they haven’t fixed em since last week. I expect fnatic to 3-0 at this point.

• Gaudexmachina

Febiven might be the top total scorer.

On Track to hit close to 160.

• Gaudexmachina

Yeah uhm…winning scores are going ot be well into the 800s I think.

• clickchick

Currently sitting in 12th with 957. Wowza—someone might top 1k.

• Gaudexmachina

@clickchick said...

Currently sitting in 12th with 957. Wowza—someone might top 1k.

Yeah I just checked again after the win bonus was added. There is a guy with a top laner left to play who is at 895.22 I believe. If his top laner wins his matchup tomorrow, he should leapfrog everyone and get into the 1k range.

My best pick so far has 633 with 3 laners to play. If KOO can win dominantly, I just might end up doing well. Fat chance of that though.

• speddie

Best lineup for me has 848 pts. I’ve got a 580 with 3 KOO left that should cash as well. I’ve also got a lineup with a complete koo / kt stack

• smith1051

I’ve got 390 with 4 KOO (Smeb, Hojin KurO and Gorilla ) and 1 KT (Score) to go. Possibly could cash with a high scoring match

• crazypaul

Im sitting at 600 with 3 KT members to play.

• BurnsBlink

At 735 with Ssumday (KT) and Hojin (KOO) left. I’ll cash, just hoping to make the next higher pay out.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).