ESPORTS FORUM

Comments

• rebkell

aka Regional Qualifiers, should be 3 contests this week, Fri, Sat and Sun all starting at 11:00 am

Fri 9/8 Sat 9/9 Sun 9/10
    Round 1 Round 2 Round 3
    EU LCS Gauntlet
    H2K
    SPY Winner R1
    UOL Winner R2
    FNC
    ——- ——- ——-
    NA LCS Gauntlet
    DIG
    FLY Winner R1
    CLG Winner R2
    C9
  • Dirt_Lavert

Good stuff. Looking at Friday and I can almost guarantee a massive tie for first barring a series going to 5 games.

With that said, I’ll half max the 4$ tops. My best advice is no more than 5 entries there and then go single entry, just going to be a lot of dupes like the last slate. Pricing is actually just too tight.

• deltamonkey

Feel like a lot of people will be sleeping on splyce though.

• rebkell

@deltamonkey said...

Feel like a lot of people will be sleeping on splyce though.

And also you can never underestimate how much H2K can choke ….

• Dirt_Lavert

No watch their last series. H2k spanked them 2-0, I am anticipating 3-0 in that match and then a 3-1 in the DIG match.

But yes, let’s honestly take into account I am bad with the EU league, but watching some of that footage h2k just seem a lot better than them.

My thoughts are H2k cash though. That’s what me and the rest of every sharp are going to do. That or the H2k/FLY lu, there are 2 that it really let’s you make so just know those lus will be like half of the contest itself lol. We’ve seen 50 dupes in one contest, that could get even worse here.

Hell maybe splyce is the play and just hope they play off their you know whats! lol

• jamise97

it going to be more like a 3-2 in the H2K/SPY game.
    DIG should win their series but I am most likely going against them.

• Dirt_Lavert

DIG should manhandle FLY. FLY beat them earlier in the season as DIG had Chaser and BIG still in there.

I’m thinking 3-0 3-1 idk

• Dirt_Lavert

http://www.espn.com/esports/story/_/id/20604856/european-league-championship-series-gauntlet-splyce-fnatic-unicorns-love-h2k

• Dirt_Lavert

yo serpentor what are your thoughts!?

• Dirt_Lavert

welp, lock time. Finally manned up and put one in the 20$, probably lose now lol. Did hedge though. Hope to break even at least today

• Dirt_Lavert

H2k really scared me there. They were like, okay, let’s almost lose game 1 and then mash.

Unfortunately the lu I made would only let me take odo and not Jankos, definitely a wierd build when you are stacking that team as they tend to play around the mid/jungle.

• Dirt_Lavert

Wow, H2k. Let’s go.

• Dirt_Lavert

• Dirt_Lavert

omg right when I post that SPY goes HAM and delays the W. Blast

• Dirt_Lavert

Wow what a crazy ending. Let’s go. Just glad they won. One more game boys!

• deltamonkey

at this rate i dont believe in spy, but i at least want them to take this to a game 4. Seems like if you have a H2K stack theres a high possibility in you taking the W

• Dirt_Lavert

Remember when I said there would be massive dupes and the GPP was worthless? Guess I was right.

The Lemonnation pay down lu is entered 51 times. It would roughly be about 15$ like last time if it takes the top. If it doesn’t it’s worthless. Probably just attacking SE in these, the bo5 sets can be extra fluky too.

• Dirt_Lavert

@deltamonkey said...

at this rate i dont believe in spy, but i at least want them to take this to a game 4. Seems like if you have a H2K stack theres a high possibility in you taking the W

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/43825068?uc=814209390

This was the cash build. Hell I should’ve played cash with the way the big GPP has been working out lately. Sucks as 3 others with the same entry. I would only take 142$ if this lu does somehow win. Always gotta take LOL prize pools with a grain of salt for the most part.

• deltamonkey

thats not a bad LU and will most likely give you a decent payday with how EU is going at the moment. even if lemon gives you little to no points lol

• Dirt_Lavert

@deltamonkey said...

thats not a bad LU and will most likely give you a decent payday with how EU is going at the moment. even if lemon gives you little to no points lol

Yea. I am just surprised it was 51/441 entries in the GPP. That is madness

• Dirt_Lavert

omg Nuclear caught out after they missed that pick onto trashy.

Crazy game 3 too

• Dirt_Lavert

• Dirt_Lavert

and DIG look like garbage I knew something would go wrong.

• Dirt_Lavert

What happened to DIG not being the worst? Fly quest ? Seriously ? Is this a joke !

• deltamonkey

DIG took a hard dive this post season. idk what happened to them, i thought they looked great going into playoffs. Then they played and not sure what to think anymore lol

• Dirt_Lavert

I’m so dissapointed. Real shot at winning the 20$ is down the drain. Almost put the fly stack in that 27$ they posted at the end there. That would’ve saved me.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).