STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• speddie

Semi Finals! 2 Korean teams and 2 European teams remain. The Semi Finals will take place in Brussels, before the two winners head to Berlin to play in the Finals.

Team (Odds to win)

10/24 – Origen (13/2) vs SK Telecom T1 (1/12)
    and
    10/25FNATIC (1) vs KOO Tigers (14/19)

• ewalk728

DraftKings Rep

Should be some solid games. Will have to figure out who will be more likely go to 5 games as that could come into play vs the 20 point bonus for games not played

• speddie

Yea it will be interesting. I am thinking that SKT wins the series 3-0, but Origen has a chance of winning one game. SKT is the safe play, but they are certainly priced up there. Having some exposure to them could be necessary. Origen has the longest average game time in the tournament too, so I can SKT winning longer games and getting plenty of points. FNC and KOO could go either way, I give a slight edge to FNC, and think they win 3-2 but it wouldn’t surprise me if KOO pulled it out.

• BobGrinder

S K T S K T!

That game said a LOT!

• BobGrinder

Easyhoon…WTF. Did they announce him starting before lock?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).