MAIN FORUM

Comments

• rebkell

Pretty busy week this week:

LPL starts off Tuesday and has that crazy first round where the higher seeds start off with a 1-0 lead in a best of 5;

EU and NA LCS semis are this week, and don’t forget the EU starts at 11:00 am EST :)

The LCK finals are Saturday and I would assume they will be combined with the LPL games on the DK contest.

• rdlman88

LZ/SKT finally underway

• rdlman88

Ning & Rookie went HAM gm1

• Dirt_Lavert

I’m honestly so pissed off they are playing Duke, if they don’t break out the Shy and IG win 3-0 I’m flipping the fuck out

• Dirt_Lavert

@rdlman88 said...

Absolutely. And my only Ning line up with the shy in it.

My gamestack of this one I took Ben at the same price. Going to pay for that I guess.

• Dirt_Lavert

Wow this game is nuts, people are going bananas. Gotta love it. This is like their superbowl no?!

• Dirt_Lavert

LZ HAM

• Dirt_Lavert

@rdlman88 said...

Yo u played IG and LZ?

• rdlman88

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Wow this game is nuts, people are going bananas. Gotta love it. This is like their superbowl no?!

Yea man this is pretty intense haha. I think it would be crazy to go to something like this in person

• Dirt_Lavert

@rdlman88 said...

Yea man this is pretty intense haha. I think it would be crazy to go to something like this in person

I wanted to go to the NALCS in Boston as I live right outside the city. Tickets were so expensive though.

• Dirt_Lavert

Khan 1 v 1s Faker

• rdlman88

@Dirt_Lavert said...

I wanted to go to the NALCS in Boston as I live right outside the city. Tickets were so expensive though.

Oh nice. What $ amount are we talking as being “so expensive”?

• rdlman88

LZ game 1!!

• rdlman88

I NEED Wolf to step it up though… he had no assists… 0/4/0

• Dirt_Lavert

@rdlman88 said...

Oh nice. What $ amount are we talking as being “so expensive”?

What I saw they were like 75$ +, I would rather see like 3 shows rather than that lol

• Dirt_Lavert

What the hell just happened to WE. They just totally overextended. I don’t get it

:0

• Dirt_Lavert

@rdlman88 said...

I NEED Wolf to step it up though… he had no assists… 0/4/0

Yea man, I was worried about playing him, if they didn’t win 3-0 I considered Wolf a waste of roster space.

• Dirt_Lavert

Xiye pentakill wow

• Dirt_Lavert

WE getting so cocky holy shit fuck this team!

• rdlman88

WE/IG game stack currently tied for 2nd haha

• rdlman88

Blank is in for Peanut

• rdlman88

Huni in for Untara. Don’t think it’s gonna matter, I’m feeling a 3-0

• rdlman88

The Shy in for Duke

• rebkell

has the audio been screwed up all night on the SKT/LZ ?

• g2wolf

@rebkell said...

has the audio been screwed up all night on the SKT/LZ ?

only on youtube. Not on twitch.

• rebkell

@g2wolf said...

only on youtube. Not on twitch.

Literally as I hit submit on the post, the audio cleared up … I don’t know why but twitch does not work worth a sh*t on my PC … doesn’t matter now… I loved that LZ just won though

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).