MAIN FORUM

Comments

• rebkell

Pretty busy week this week:

LPL starts off Tuesday and has that crazy first round where the higher seeds start off with a 1-0 lead in a best of 5;

EU and NA LCS semis are this week, and don’t forget the EU starts at 11:00 am EST :)

The LCK finals are Saturday and I would assume they will be combined with the LPL games on the DK contest.

• rdlman88

World6 starting

• Dirt_Lavert

Wow I am in a 3 man and I think I should have it locked up. 1 person played Morzb. Crisp has been playing for NB.

Other guy played Icon and then IG/WE, should have him beat. I should’ve joined the other cash games.

Alas we shall see. GL everyone

• Dirt_Lavert

anyone find it on youtube? twitch blows

• Dirt_Lavert

Jiekoe 16.7% in the 3$. That is fucking lovely

• rdlman88

I always use http://watch.na.lolesports.com/en_US/lpl/en

• Dirt_Lavert

@rdlman88 said...

I always use http://watch.na.lolesports.com/en_US/lpl/en

Interesting. Good call.

• Dirt_Lavert

Man if I go down with the ship at least I can know I went against the chalk of OMG/NB lus.

Going to be an 8 billion way tie to first everywhere if OMG win so glwt

• Dirt_Lavert

Man I hope NB break that new jungler. I have no NB and if swift is out there will be plenty of ruined lineups.

• Dirt_Lavert

Man Froskurin just explained IG’s comp. They are going to lose game 1 i think

• Dirt_Lavert

wow apparently that draft was really good!

So far so good

• g2wolf

@Dirt_Lavert said...

anyone find it on youtube? twitch blows

LCK, LPL, and LCS are always at youtube.com/lolesports

• deltamonkey

maybe i should have just left my LU with what i posted lol

• Dirt_Lavert

@g2wolf said...

LCK, LPL, and LCS are always at youtube.com/lolesports

right right. It just takes a bit longer to be posted than on Twitch I was just confused when I didn’t see it at first.

I think I should have played more crisp. I played a lot of five which could come back to haunt me.

I told yall my predictions, teams with the jungle problems just run into trouble against the elite teams. IG is red hot lately. I did take Rookie/Mystic over Xiye/West though as I think that will ultimately score more points. West had been crushing though, they’ve really been playing around him and not Rookie. Rookie lucked out with that quadra kill at the end of the game which was awesome.

• Dirt_Lavert

@deltamonkey said...

maybe i should have just left my LU with what i posted lol

go gut man. can always ask for help in the thread too. I gave my predictions.

My gut was to go crisp over five, if this goes this way I need WE to absolutely wreck 3-0 as well

• Dirt_Lavert

this is amazing. loving this no kill stuff. I loaded up on the second game

• Dirt_Lavert

damn OMG showing up tho

• deltamonkey

the turn around plays

• Dirt_Lavert

Yea it’s totally snowballing already.

This is whack. I am probably boned idk

• Dirt_Lavert

They won that one fight and it was game over. Wtf

• Dirt_Lavert

Almost no way for IG to get back into this game here. Map is already out of their possession. Game is as good as done.

• Dirt_Lavert

What the fuck are the going to win now

• Dirt_Lavert

This is it for IG

• deltamonkey

they got baron lets push into their base

• Dirt_Lavert

That was an awful game for IG

Icon getting 10 kills at 42% going to kill me too. FFS IG get your shit together.

I changed one of my OMG hedge lineups too. Gahhhh. 2 games in and already tilting

• Dirt_Lavert

I feel dumb for not taking the we team slot. They are going to win 3-0 and this set was most likely going to 4 at least.

Let’s see who ig make for subs if any. Could potentially muck stuff up even more

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).