MAIN FORUM

Comments

• rebkell

Pretty busy week this week:

LPL starts off Tuesday and has that crazy first round where the higher seeds start off with a 1-0 lead in a best of 5;

EU and NA LCS semis are this week, and don’t forget the EU starts at 11:00 am EST :)

The LCK finals are Saturday and I would assume they will be combined with the LPL games on the DK contest.

• Dirt_Lavert

Ran my best lu in the lowest money contest I played.

Just looking at the scores, man Giants were awful. Really sucks as my Shalke lineup is much better. I should’ve hedged better with Shalke and Giants and not the second game.

• Dirt_Lavert

Man the one lu I didn’t run which was the lu with Giants/NIP 4/3 but without the MID/ADC for NIP. HeaQ doing absolutely nothing, course my builds have him over Nagne and the MID over the ADC for Giants. Their ADC has the highest score by far right now so I won’t win without him anyhow.

• Dirt_Lavert

Always take the gut pick. Was so close to switching 2 lineups around, I kind of locked them in and was scraping for time and I was so iffy on making late moves. Now it’s the difference between having the 12$ locked up and now probably losing money. I can’t win first anywhere now so I’m praying I make most of my entries back at least.

And because of this, my day comes down to Shook being able to outscore Profit by 4 points in this next game. Would take 3rd in this 12$ and break even from that alone.

Know I’ll get fucked by a fraction of a point like most times though

• deltamonkey

shoulda went with my original line up with S04 and NIP _

• Dirt_Lavert

@deltamonkey said...

shoulda went with my original line up with S04 and NIP _

I put that into the 4$ and then played other lus in the 12$ contests. So stupid :( I hedged the wrong game. MM suck, I thought getting them in a lu would be big as this game was supposed to be a tossup. Going to be freaking 3-0

• Dirt_Lavert

And Profit goes for solo first blood and Shook dies on the other side of the map

• Dirt_Lavert

A few points is going to put me at 4 when 3 cash. Difference between breaking even and getting completely fucked.

Had I only swapped the lus :/

• Dirt_Lavert

SHOOOK 2 KILLS

I need this so bad lol this sucks

• deltamonkey

watch MM makes that 3 game sweep to only ruin peoples days xD

• Dirt_Lavert

Man Shook just starting to gain some ground, gives the kill up to Profit

• deltamonkey

never mind….

• Dirt_Lavert

@deltamonkey said...

watch MM makes that 3 game sweep to only ruin peoples days xD

lmao nagne steals the baron RIP

• deltamonkey

@Dirt_Lavert said...

lmao nagne steals the baron RIP

sigh i mean… just idk what to even say after that

• Dirt_Lavert

@deltamonkey said...

sigh i mean… just idk what to even say after that

It was disgusting, the MM deserve to lose at this point. They can still make it back to EU lcs if they win tmr tho

• Dirt_Lavert

Shook got a dime on that Profit kill, profit dies.

I’m soo close!

• Dirt_Lavert

holy shit I hope Shook got all those dimes or I’m beat

• Dirt_Lavert

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/43621431?uc=804396468

.1 away from 2nd and not 3rd.

• rdlman88

@Dirt_Lavert said...

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/43621431?uc=804396468

.1 away from 2nd and not 3rd.

GNP will change that

• Dirt_Lavert

Man that would’ve been 45$. Going to take 2nd in the 4$ (with a different lu too, what the hell), but my return is 48 off of 30. Could’ve been better. Would’ve been 63$ of 30$ if shook gets .2 more points, did I not call it would come down to a fraction of a point going against me!? hahahaha

Always looking for 2x return, I’ll take 1.6 though. Whatever. Happy to not end up making nothing back, I freaking hate when I get swept.

• Dirt_Lavert

@rdlman88 said...

GNP will change that

holy smokes didn’t realize he had 4 guys left. Glad I’m in front of that

• rebkell

@Dirt_Lavert said...

It was disgusting, the MM deserve to lose at this point. They can still make it back to EU lcs if they win tmr tho

MM is out, NiP / S04 winner gets in EU LCS … loser back to EU CS

• rebkell

I’ll be late on the Optimal and Vals, I’m still at work.

• Dirt_Lavert

@rebkell said...

MM is out, NiP / S04 winner gets in EU LCS … loser back to EU CS

If I’m not mistaken NIP are back into the league. I think they are only knocking off one squad this year?

I’ll have to double check, at this point I’ll listen to you lol

• Dirt_Lavert

So psyched to get the W. Was looking real iffy after game one, thought I really effed this slate up.

My non lu switch only cost me 7$ after all too. And I profited so don’t even matter.

On to MLB.

• g2wolf

http://www.lolesports.com/en_US/eu-lcs/eu_2017_summer/standings/promotion_relegation

MM is out. GIA qualify for LCS. Winner of S04/NiP tomorrow also qualify/

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).