MAIN FORUM

Comments

• rebkell

Final Week of the regular season for LCK, and NA LCS, LPL actually goes 10 weeks and this week will be their 8th week.
    EU LCS has a 10 week season, this week will be their 9th.

LCK has a lot going on, the top 4 teams are all involved with games against each other. AFS is currently in 5th place and the final playoff spot, I saw this post on reddit about the final playoff spot:

_You’re right. In fact, Jin Air’s current game difference is a flat 0 (19-19), so even if the scores go 2-1 (Jin Air over EEW), 1-2 (MVP over Afreeca), 2-0 (Jin Air over Afreeca) they will make it (their game difference would then be 3, while Afreeca’s would drop to 2). In other words, if Jin Air win their first series this week, and Afreeca lose theirs, the last playoff spot will be decided by the final game.
    Of course, if Afreeca beat MVP, or Jin Air lose to EE8, it’s all over immediately_

First game tonight should be a good one and has a lot of playoff implications: KT vs LZ
    I don’t know if ROX has anything to play for other than pride and the slight off chance of knocking SSG out of the top 3.

• g2wolf

EU is 10 weeks long. There’s 1 more week of EU after this one.

• rebkell

@g2wolf said...

EU is 10 weeks long. There’s 1 more week of EU after this one.

Got it, fixed in the original post. thanks.

• Syzltuth

Splyce changes their coach

https://splyce.gg/content/653/lcs-coaching-staff

• deltamonkey

Anyone else stacking players from the KT and LZ game tonight?

• Syzltuth

I generally avoid stacking games but that one is probably a good one to try it on. Both are fighting for top playoff seeding and will be playing their best games. Only problem is that will leave you with having to take probably at least 2? from rox, which I’m not a fan of tonight vs ssg

• deltamonkey

i have a couple LU’s with full stacks from the LZ vs. KT game while running SSG as my team. i dont think ROX will even try to win and SSG is priced high to get me a LU i like that has either a KT stack or LZ. I think the LZ vs KT game will be a blood match since its a big week for both teams.

• Syzltuth

Damn man whyd you have to bring this up, lol. Now I have to make a stack of this game, especially after looking at the team stats from these 2 teams, they’re almost identical.

• Dirt_Lavert

Anyone seeing odds for this? The site I use doesn’t have any up for some reason.

• Syzltuth

Kt -145/lz even

Ssg -900/rox +450

That’s from bovada

• rebkell

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Anyone seeing odds for this? The site I use doesn’t have any up for some reason.

I wonder why they don’t have odds, I’d expect the KT/LZ game would draw a lot of interest.

• Bluntsmoker

Damn the $3 filled so fast, I was surprised to see it being almost full omw to work around 9:45. This is gonna be a great mu.

• cmbarbee226

Stacking lz/kt is the safe play tonight actually.

I thought I was in the minority on thinking that.

• Dirt_Lavert

dk dropping the ball with no contests. Grabbed 5 in the 3$ and I have the 9$ satellite.

Stacked the Indians tonight for MLB so hope my luck isn’t as bad for LoL!

• Dirt_Lavert

I think the pricing is too tight here too. There is going to be dupes. That’s why I jumped in the satellite right away in case I win.

• rdlman88

@Dirt_Lavert said...

dk dropping the ball with no contests. Grabbed 5 in the 3$ and I have the 9$ satellite.

Stacked the Indians tonight for MLB so hope my luck isn’t as bad for LoL!

yea this is bullshit. got off of work and threw some lu’s together, only to see that there are no tourneys left… that’s ridiculous. 3 hours before lock and nothing added yet..? wtf DK!

• Dirt_Lavert

Welp, were on. Went all game stacks. Built one for LZ winning it. Took away my on lu that was SSG and LZ. Looking at the game logs if LZ win it’s guna be 2-1.

Wow just checking and seeing that SSG/LZ lu EVERYWHERE. It’s prob duped 100 times in the 3$

• Dirt_Lavert

Need to see Haru for SSG, seeing lots of Ambition rostered

• Dirt_Lavert

It’s pretty bad when everyone and their mother has the same LZ/SSG lu, once I saw there was only really one build that looked decent I was like okay f this I’m stacking LZ/KT with LZ winning. Needed a sort of hedge as my other lus all have KT 4/3 with SSG, that one is LZ/KT 4/3.

Gl everyone

• Dirt_Lavert

And kt didn’t show up. Great. Guna be pointless anyways with that one lz SSG stack winning it. Just wish I put thay on the satellite.

• Dirt_Lavert

Kt getting wrecked on blue side. I wasn’t seeing a 2-0 for lz but it could happen. Damn

• Dirt_Lavert

Ohh yes kt mid game looking good panic over lol

• Dirt_Lavert

Omg kt just said we are not fucking around, LET’S GOOO

• Dirt_Lavert

Omg so much yes kt get mad kills and let them back in at the end. Love it.

Long games with lots of kills. I can dig it. As long as kt still win

• Dirt_Lavert

Oh jeez don’t let them win them kt :0

• Bluntsmoker

Great game praying for 3 games, deft has 70 pts game one holy.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).