INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• jakz101

• $1M Prize Winner

• x5

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Hey guys! It’s been a while since I posted, but I wanted to hop in and crowdsource questions to a project I’m working on. What questions do you have about DFS that you feel haven’t adequately been answered before? What do you feel that you still need to learn in order to become a better DFS player? Thanks!

• gfather716

Hey Jakz… First off congrats on the birth of your child, first right? Now the fun begins lol… How much stock do you put in the vegas lines as far as implied run totals and such? thx… oh and hey i just missed winning my first big gpp last week by less than 2 pts… thx Degrom lol but 2nd was just as sweet

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

I know I could just ask you myself, but figured others may want to hear the answer.

It seems like so many of us are competitive driven people and losing isn’t exactly fun. As a cash game player, I don’t normally deal with that, but as a GPP player, winning doesn’t come quite as often. How do you handle long stretches of not spiking a GPP, mentally?

• Yahoo302

Why are “winning players” so scared to be transparent?
    Thx in advance

• divusjulius

• Blogger of the Month

MME lineup construction strategy

• TnRiddles

• Blogger of the Month

@divusjulius said...

MME lineup construction strategy

This is something that I would like to learn. How to do it more effectively. The LineUpHQ webinar by StlCards helped a lot , but I feel like there is something I miss

• StevieBrown

Mentioned previously but i’d love to know how much consideration top players put into correlating their lineups with Vegas lines (weighing pitchers on heavily favorited teams, stacking teams with high implied run totals, and even going against Vegas to find sneaky stacks)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).