PGA FORUM

Comments

• BIF

According to the Outlaw Tour, this is a 2-day 60-player max field event.

EDIT – they have since changed this to 48 player max and the tourney is now FULL with a waiting list. I’m wondering if they are being subjected to a 50 person gather limit as no idea why this would be cut back when they could have probably put about 80 ppl out there based on the new Names this week in the field.

First glance at the players registered show quite a few new names so get ready to deep dive into the research or else spin the wheel for that birdie making punt.

Host course: Legacy Golf Resort
    A 6801 yard Par 71 with five Par 3’s and four Par 5’s

Assuming the weather is good, this is likely to be a bit more of a birdie fest than this last event with the course being a little shorter and back to four par 5’s with at least one of them being reachable for all players and a couple more for the longer hitters.

• jsw3ent

Where is Kim ?

• ifthethunder

Beach’s 76 wasn’t worth waiting for. See you all tomorrow!
    ~

• Supersharpie

Wow…ended up doing even better than when I posted earlier…18th.

• Felixxberg

Well, I didn’t lose everything, but the last minute overlay contest entering cost me $200. Damn!

• Felixxberg

@Supersharpie said...

Wow…ended up doing even better than when I posted earlier…18th.

As I said! Congrats!

• Felixxberg

Now do I shoot a lineup in the top heavy $300 167 man main contest, or in the very reasonably structured $275 12 man late contest?

The only advantages of the $300 are having bigger prizes at the top and having a bigger player pool to choose from.

• lfn1992

A combined 35 points from Beach and Moriyama… All I needed was 5 lousy points and I would have been in the money.

• Supersharpie

@Felixxberg said...

As I said! Congrats!

Thanks! Decided to throw another entry into tomorrow’s $10. Similar lu with a couple of tweeks. Fun winning real money based on real rather than simulated sports, that’s for sure!

• Awon1

Ok got in some money so can finally play this! Excited to gamble on sports again.

• titanhawks

Glad to play also but $59 in and only $21 out needs to change

Put three LU’s in the $10 and $5 satty and probably pick the worst one for the HM

• JH822547

Grr, wish I’d played now, all my favourites from last week dominating the leaderboard.

• jclem2115

Just posted a variety of H2Hs in the lobby for those interested

• ifthethunder

@jclem2115 said...

It’s hard not to look at the scoreboard and salaries and be super-chalky. Yet some who did well yesterday will falter, and some others will turn their bad starts around.
    ~

• jclem2115

@ifthethunder said...

It’s hard not to look at the scoreboard and salaries and be super-chalky. Yet some who did well yesterday will falter, and some others will turn their bad starts around.
    ~

I’ve been trying not to overthink it in my lineups. Not a guru like some on here so research isn’t sharp. Have just been trying to stay balanced and riding the ‘hot’ hand(s). Frankly, I’m not even considering chalk when making a decision FWIW. I’m a single bullet player so I wouldn’t get an edge on the field anyway.

• BIF

@jclem2115 said...

Still crushing the Happy Meal and Outlaw Tour; nice heater you are on !

• jclem2115

@BIF said...

Still crushing the Happy Meal and Outlaw Tour; nice heater you are on !

Can’t explain it but not complaining either!

H2Hs are my way of giving back…like a degen stimulus package of sorts – some will gain the benefit; others will be bent over a barrel and shown the 50 states

• titanhawks

I donated just to be a part of history :)

• codygracyalny

Does it seem like the best strategy for these events is to go very balanced? With no points awarded for finishing positions and the huge discrepancy between skill level from top to bottom, I keep landing on balanced lineups. Ideas???

• titanhawks

Next weeks Tournament is called the GST/OT Major combining the Outlaw Tour which finishes with next weeks event and the Golden State Tour which takes over

There is already a full field of 84 players with a waiting list

Edit: Checking the Golden State Tour schedule they have no Tournaments listed after next week but there were a couple May and June Tourneys listed previously so dunno what is up with that

• titanhawks

@codygracyalny said...

Does it seem like the best strategy for these events is to go very balanced? With no points awarded for finishing positions and the huge discrepancy between skill level from top to bottom, I keep landing on balanced lineups. Ideas???

Just pick six players who shoot under par; no big whoop :)

Yesterdays $10 winning LU

Gorbahn $8400 -4
    Slattery $8700 -4
    Hudson $8500 -3
    Bayley $9400 -2
    Brown $7300 -2
    Williams $7700 -1

So yea; balanced and under par

• DraftKings_CM

• DraftKings Representative

We hope everyone has enjoyed our contest offerings for the Outlaw Tour. If you haven’t gotten a chance to check ‘em out, good news, it isn’t too late!

Take a shot at our Outlaw $8K Final Round Finale [$2K to 1st] (Round 2) here: https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/87107866#

For the latest information on events and when sports are coming back with an updated 2020 sports calendar due to COVID-19 changes, check out our ‘Sport & League Status’ page here: https://www.draftkings.com/about/covid-19/updated-2020-sports-calendar/

Please join our #DKRally to raise money for the United Way’s Covid-19 Relief effort. Learn more at http://draftKings.com/dkrally

- DraftKings Community Team

• ifthethunder

Sorry folks, but I’m gonna have to root against Alberto Sanchez.
    ~

• Felixxberg

Today’s late slate is the opposite of yesterday’s. It’s filled with studs!

• Felixxberg

I feel bad for Fontana. The guy is doubling the second worst guy’s score.

• BIF

@jclem2115 said...

Can’t explain it but not complaining either!

H2Hs are my way of giving back…like a degen stimulus package of sorts – some will gain the benefit; others will be bent over a barrel and shown the 50 states

I passed on a H2H; firstly because I’m a little scared of the heater you are on but also because I’ve picked just about my worst lineup to throw into the Happy Meal in 4 of the 5 Outlaw dailies I’ve played. I’m a smidge ahead Overall on the Outlaw Tour and have 7 Milly tix in the bank but am 0/5 on picking the right lineup.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.