PGA FORUM

Comments

• BIF

According to the Outlaw Tour, this is a 2-day 60-player max field event.

EDIT – they have since changed this to 48 player max and the tourney is now FULL with a waiting list. I’m wondering if they are being subjected to a 50 person gather limit as no idea why this would be cut back when they could have probably put about 80 ppl out there based on the new Names this week in the field.

First glance at the players registered show quite a few new names so get ready to deep dive into the research or else spin the wheel for that birdie making punt.

Host course: Legacy Golf Resort
    A 6801 yard Par 71 with five Par 3’s and four Par 5’s

Assuming the weather is good, this is likely to be a bit more of a birdie fest than this last event with the course being a little shorter and back to four par 5’s with at least one of them being reachable for all players and a couple more for the longer hitters.

• titanhawks

@ifthethunder said...

It’s extremely white, compared to what I was used to. (I only use laptop, btw.)

P.S. Daniel Hudson, get your azz in gear.
    ~

https://postimg.cc/7CN4ZGcN

Yes way too white; love my night screen in black :)

• titanhawks

Bayley -2 now helps but Marshall -4 who I played in two of LU’s yesterday and NONE of three today is hurting

• ifthethunder

@titanhawks said...

Yes way too white; love my night screen in black :)

Exactly. And because I’ve been doing so much lol, I’ve been waking up in the middle of the night to do lineup/contest thinghies.

(Actually I wake up in the middle of the night because of insomnia, but…looking at a black screen isn’t as disruptive to going back to sleep as much as I fear this new layout will be.)
    ~

• dangasin

@ifthethunder said...

Exactly. And because I’ve been doing so much lol, I’ve been waking up in the middle of the night to do lineup/contest thinghies.

(Actually I wake up in the middle of the night because of insomnia, but…looking at a black screen isn’t as disruptive to going back to sleep as much as I fear this new layout will be.)
    ~

https://justgetflux.com/

• titanhawks

@dangasin said...

https://justgetflux.com/

I have that on windows but don’t like that even more as it changes constantly and too slow to adjust anyhow

I just want an all black background

• titanhawks

and could use one here on RG BTW :)

It’s called nightlight on sites that have it; just flip the switch

• titanhawks

They do have a switch to old layout option but I’ll give this a week maybe

• titanhawks

Bayley and Wheeldon now both -3 :)

• monarch

Tournament next Tuesday is 50k to 1st

• ifthethunder

I’m using the old layout now, but I’ve been around long enough to know how long these options last.
    ~

• dangasin

I think it’s a law that every time a layout change occurs, a website site becomes less usable and/or uglier.

• titanhawks

not good

• titanhawks

apparently Galletti wants to win this one

• titanhawks

currently winning a gazillion dollars on DK but probably won’t hold up lol

• titanhawks

and so far second in the Happy Mel :)

• ifthethunder

@titanhawks said...

and so far second in the Happy Mel :)

I’m done. Unless Daniel Hudson decides to do a birdie, eagle, hole-in-one streak. That could help!
    ~

• Felixxberg

Hudson +4 in his last 4, and Gurska blows his BOFR, obviously. Everyone at the top is -3 or better, yet my man KK is at +1.

• Felixxberg

Dylan Wu bogey on the Par 5. Why not at this point!

• Felixxberg

And now Bateman blows his BOFR too.

• BIF

So I guess a $6K amateur named Lloyd who shoots -4 with 6 birds at 1.5% ownership would have been a good play – damn I missed that memo 🙄

• Felixxberg

Sorry for spamming. At least everything went wrong, so I never really had any hope!

• lfn1992

Finished in the money in the Happy Meal, finally! On to next week.

• BIF

Going to open up next week’s thread as it’s a big tourney – it’s a 3-round 84 player (Pros Only) Major event that is dually sponsored by 2 tours (Outlaw Tour and the Golden State Tour).

Here’s a link to the tourney – the field is full already so you can start the ‘capping now,

https://goldencuptour.bluegolf.com/bluegolf/goldencuptour20/event/goldencuptour2026/index.htm

• Steverino01

In round 1 I won 6 times my entry fees, so I decided to put together the exact same roster for round 2 and proceeded to finish almost last in every contest. The Outlaw Tour has got me like…

• Awon1

Lol I put in a few hundred for this thing a few days ago. I no longer have anything left.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.