MAIN FORUM

Comments

• SmartWater

Marketing and Social Media Manager

Hey Grinders,

We have partnered up with FanDuel to bring you a lowball freeroll tournament for tonight’s HUGE NBA slate!

If you are unfamiliar with lowball, the concept is simple: you are trying to score the LEAST amount of points.

Rules:
    1. Must have a RotoGrinders account AND have your FanDuel username linked to it. (To link your account, go to your Profile, click the little person icon on the top right, then there is a section to add Screen Names. You can add your FanDuel account there.)
    2. Use at least 50,000 of the available 60,000 salary.
    3. Every player on your team MUST play at least 1 minute.

Prizes:
    1-3: Choice of RG Hat or T-Shirt
    4-10: RG T-Shirt

Here is the link – http://wlfanduel.adsrv.eacdn.com/C.ashx?btag=a_282b_1310c_&affid=97&siteid=282&adid=1310&c=

WINNERS

1-3: Stv1313, 2headedboy and mizzoutigers48

4-10: p8ntbllkip, bbrock05, bajohn16, guyboss, shammy, klutz1853 and nhaiflich

I will be DMing you shortly to get your information.

• Ravensfan929

I like the new 1 minute rule, going to make things more interesting

• thegeneral391

@Ravensfan929 said...

I like the new 1 minute rule, going to make things more interesting

indeed o_0

• flip4flop

love these, thanks!

• SmartWater

Yes, the 1 minute rule certainly changes things up a bit. Glad to hear you guys are enjoying these!

Best of Luck tonight.

• CUTiger81

Love these…good lookin’ out.

• Orangeman96

advice? Go all 4k to 6k range or throw in a stud who you hope tanks?

• gravity44

These are fun. Thanks guys!

• Nosuckoutplz

Guys, I appreciate you doing these, obviously, I just have one request in case the ultra rare event of two freerolls and two threads, on a non DK/FD site, on the same day, happen again. Please don’t sticky them right next to each other.

I only had time to enter one, I was st work, and I read the 1k freeroll as a lowball game or got confused somehow because I set a good lineup, then noticed this thread and I thought I overlooked it so I quickly went back and deleted everyobe and put in a lowball lineup…

Edit: geez, even now I just noticed this is FANduel, not FANtasyDraft. Fuck… probably just me so disregard, but i still think it’s a good idea to separate completely different games. Then again, I guess that’s another avenue to add skill. Don’t be a hurried fish like me at work, who can’t read 🙄😂

• infy72

Screwed by Jennings not playing.

• Stouts01

Cole Aldrich – why you no play?? He’s played in 50+ consecutive games! WTF? I was already adding that t-shirt to my wardrobe!

• mattdunbar12

Why do so many people not follow the rules 😒😒

• scsa1998

Powell played long enough to get 2 in the +/ rating. However he is under a minute of gametime. Does he count?

• theoddsmaker

RG Overall Ranking

RG Overall Ranking
    • Ranked #26

RG Tiered Ranking

RG Tiered Ranking

damn too bad I missed this. Pretty much could have played this straight up and won tonight. This pretty much sums up what it’s felt like trying to get a halfway decent lineup in nba the past 2 weeks:

• KillaChap

Damn, missed it.

• ldstexas

So who won!? I was 266? But some of the guys below me didn’t have guys play

• fightingjohn

3/4 of the entries are already eliminated. Object was to get a LOW score not around 300….lol. I think I might actually get swag…lol

• BBROCK

RG Overall Ranking

RG Overall Ranking
    • Ranked #2

RG Tiered Ranking

RG Tiered Ranking

151.8 here – https://www.fanduel.com/games/18009/contests/18009-207512206/entries/1165418431/scoring?entry=1165206954

• SmartWater

Hey guys, thanks for playing and hope you enjoy these fun and different ways to enjoy DFS!

I will be posting the winners later in the day. :)

• CUTiger81

Scrolling through the bottom of the leaderboard on this is a good indicator of just how bad people are at following directions….

If it makes your life any easier…

1. stv1313 – 127.7
    2. 2headedboy – 128
    3. mizzoutigers48 – 130.2
    4. p8ntbllkip – 148.9
    5. bbrock05 – 151.8
    6. bajohn16 – 155.2
    7. guyboss – 158.7
    8. shammy – 158.9
    9. klutz1853 – 159.7
    10. nhaiflich – 160.5

• km19shel

So mad that Jennings and Ibaka didnt play. I totally picked the right guys. Cousins at 25.8 and Draymond at 9.9.

Put up 101.3 with a $50,200 salary, but those two idiots didnt play. Probably would have won.

• mmarseil

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

FAWBC Finalist

Shoot sorry I missed this one as I love this style of tourney!! Congrats stv1313!!!

• Orangeman96

127 is impressive!!!!

• stv1313

RG Overall Ranking

RG Overall Ranking
    • Ranked #8

RG Tiered Ranking

RG Tiered Ranking

It’s been awhile since I’ve won a GPP. Woo hoo!!

I’d like to thank Cleveland for building enough of a late cushion over the Pacers that allowed them to finally insert Kay Felder and DeAndre Liggins into the game with only 2:38 remaining in the 4th quarter. If that game had stayed close, Felder and Liggins would have not played and my lineup wouldn’t have qualified.

• Coheedrodeo

this was fun i finished 2nd to last overall, but 4 of mine didnt play when i thought they’d get at-least a minute lol, these are fun

• stv1313

RG Overall Ranking

RG Overall Ranking
    • Ranked #8

RG Tiered Ranking

RG Tiered Ranking

Coheedrodeo – You didn’t come close to meeting the minimum 50,000 salary requirement, anyway. Even if all your guys had played, you wouldn’t have won.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Sites mentioned in this thread

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Disclosures: All RotoGrinders content contributors are active DFS players. Contributor screen names can be found on their respective RotoGrinders profile pages. Contributors reserve the right to use players or strategies not discussed in their content on RotoGrinders.