NBA FORUM

Comments

• SmartWater

Marketing and Social Media Manager

DRUM ROLL PLEASE

The winners are:

1. Drock242424
    2. Onaheater (BigT had a qualifying lineup but was nice and gave up his spot)
    3. JimMoose (Musclehustle_TM had a better lineup but did not attach his SC to his RG profile)
    4. Gianni_Cimaglia
    5. fanofbraves65
    6. Jpeirce
    7. Mrmogz
    8. MattBrady
    9. Anton962001
    10. Celtics2448

Congrats to all the winners and please check your RG DM’s shortly!

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Hey Grinders,

We have partnered up with FanDuel to bring you a lowball freeroll tournament for tonight’s HUGE NBA slate!

If you are unfamiliar with lowball, the concept is simple: you are trying to score the LEAST amount of points.

Rules:
    1. Must have a RotoGrinders account AND have your FanDuel username linked to it. (To link your account, go to your Profile, click the little person icon on the top right, then there is a section to add Screen Names. You can add your FanDuel account there.)
    2. You must be wearing the RotoGrinders Badge on FanDuel to be eligible to win. Download the badge by right clicking on it and saving as.

Also, make sure to check out our ongoing badge promo where you can win FREE Premium content every month!

< —— Right Click and Save As

3. Use at least $50,000 of the available $60,000 salary.
    4. Every player on your team MUST score fantasy points (Negative points count). Example: If a player plays 20 minutes, but DOES NOT score a fantasy point, your lineup will not be eligible.
    5. We WILL use your entire 9-man roster (no dropping of any player score – low or high).

Prizes:

1. $500 (awarded in FanDuel points)
    2. 3 Months of RotoGrinders Premium (Combo Package).
    3. 1 Month of RotoGrinders Premium (Combo Package).
    4 -10. RotoGrinders SWAG (Shirt)

LINK: https://www.fanduel.com/games/30803/contests/30803-223297997/enter

Enjoy and good luck!

• Link
    • Last Updated 1 year ago
  • dopeismarcus

its crazy that i can play inconsistent trae young in a gpp and in this low ball tournament.

• Tinderbox2014

if a player scores both positive and negative fantasy points for a net of zero, will your lineup be valid or disqualified?

• stv1313

RG Overall Ranking

Always one of my favorite competitions!

• feekdogg

These are fun. I should do well, given my current slump.

• SmartWater

Marketing and Social Media Manager

@Tinderbox2014 said...

if a player scores both positive and negative fantasy points for a net of zero, will your lineup be valid or disqualified?

It is the final score, so if it is a net of zero you will be disqualified.

• Howz_219

WIGGINS VALUE ALL DAY IN THIS

• Link
  • km19shel

Let’s get this lowball action

• Pbasniper

Already done haha, took a risk with Spellman hoping he’d get a few minutes and they rule him out too close to lock for me to get in and change it.

• Link
  • tmarohl

At least half the people in the lowball contest are not eligible because they didn’t download the Rotogrinders Avatar. Another 20% or so probably played guys who are inactive, another 20% or so probably didn’t use enough of the required salary cap. So in other words, I like my chances.

• firemedicpat

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

At least half the people in the lowball contest are not eligible because they didn’t download the Rotogrinders Avatar. Another 20% or so probably played guys who are inactive, another 20% or so probably didn’t use enough of the required salary cap. So in other words, I like my chances.

Good catch. Added avatar.

• firemedicpat

RG Overall Ranking

@SmartWater said...

It is the final score, so if it is a net of zero you will be disqualified.

That is sort of strange.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

And now I am ineligible because I have Middleton on my team and he was scratched after lineup lock. Late scratches screw you no matter what type of DFS game you are playing.

• osuryanf

It baffles me how many people didn’t follow the rules in this. 1100 people entered and there’s probably like 100-150 eligible teams tops.

• mataug21

So many non rule followers haha. I’d hate to be the RG admin trying to sort this out!

• tristanwolf

@osuryanf said...

It baffles me how many people didn’t follow the rules in this. 1100 people entered and there’s probably like 100-150 eligible teams tops.

lol yep. throw out the bottom 200 already

• Link
  • Micah831

Haha I was like wait a minute I read the rules how come people have inactives playing? Haha

• baahstonbotfly

@firemedicpat said...

That is sort of strange.

• Micah831

What’s everyone at? I’m at 70 points but I still have Forbes, Kuzma and McGee who hopefully all bomb! TJones is -1 right now so hopefully he keeps turning the ball over

• tmarohl

@Micah831 said...

What’s everyone at? I’m at 70 points but I still have Forbes, Kuzma and McGee who hopefully all bomb! TJones is -1 right now so hopefully he keeps turning the ball over

My bums decided to play well today.

• TheWolf1113

90 with ball and gay later

• TheWolf1113

My high price Russell doing well 13 :-)

• mrmogz

Aside from all the rules broken mentioned above, there are soooooo many people who just jammed 9 $3500 ish players in, not even close to $50,000 salary used.

I’d be surprised if there were more than 50 of us who actually qualify lol.

• TheWolf1113

How did people not read and follow the instructions? Very strange

• mrmogz

@TheWolf1113 said...

How did people not read and follow the instructions? Very strange

They read “FanDuel” and in bold “least amount of points” then thought, “oh ya, this is gonna be easy!” Then scrolled down to find the contest link, skipping over all the other important words lol.

• mataug21

@Micah831 said...

I’m at 98 with Ball and Ingram left. Figures Allen and RHJ decided to show up tonight

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler