TOOLS FORUM

• slayeratcp

Please change David Johnson’s salary to reflect $5900 per Fanduel, thanks.

• Ross
    @slayeratcp said...

Please change David Johnson’s salary to reflect $5900 per Fanduel, thanks.

Hi,

You will just need to reload the lineup builder or hit “reset” and it should be good.

• deactivated51600

Am i missing Kris Humphries in the NBA line up builder?

• deactivated51600

When one has a question like the one I just asked, should they just download today’s CSV, make the edit, and then re-upload?

• deactivated51600

Jon Leuer as well? .. EDIT: NM, I had PHO unchecked. Humphries still not there though

• Ross

Humphries wasn’t expected to play after missing shoot around so he was not projected. Now that he is questionable instead of doubtful we will get him added.

• deactivated51600

Hey ty. Already took care of it. Used a diff player and then did a find/replace on my CSV. Thanks so much for replying so fast. I really appreciate that.

• Ross

No prob. Just FYI Hump is now officially out. https://rotogrinders.com/news/nba

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).