TOOLS FORUM

Comments

• getsomephil

I am starting to use the lineup builder to generate lineups. I am wondering if anyone is willing to offer any advice on what works for you from a min/max salary, variability, max exposure, flex positions settings stand point. When and why you would adjust these settings…etc. I appreciate any advice but am specifically wondering about draftkings NBA, but am also using it for draftkings NFL. If there is already a thread on this, my bad I couldn’t find it. Is there any content on the site that is more than a tutorial but rather a strategy guide for these settings?

Thanks in advance.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).