TOOLS FORUM

Comments

• JMToWin

• x2

2014 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2016 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

RotoGrinders fam!

The new era of RotoGrinders is here. LineupHQ is locked, loaded, and launching as we speak!

As alluded to previously, LineupHQ is a next-level experience that is seriously unmatched in the DFS industry (I’ve been messing around with stuff on the back end the last few days, and this thing is absolutely ridiculous!).

As of this…very…moment, the former Lineup Builder page (now Lineup Headquarters!) is your one-stop shop for every piece of research you need each week in NFL DFS.

Find FanDuel LineupHQ Here!
    Find DraftKings LineupHQ Here!

Want to see what my thoughts are in the NFL Edge? Without leaving the LineupHQ page, you can find out!

Want to see who I have tagged as my top salary savers of the week? Or find out who Notorious sees as the optimal cash game foundation pieces? STLCards84’s GPP picks? Meansy’s favorite core plays? You can filter our plays on the LineupHQ page to immediately get a snapshot of what we are thinking!

Want to research CB/WR matchups? Want to get Expert Insights from Stevie, BigT, and others? Want to have everything you need for crushing NFL each week, on one page?

Welcome to some seriously next-level stuff!

It’s time to hit up LineupHQ, my friends. It’s time to prepare for your journey to the top of the leaderboards this weekend!

Be sure to hop on Chat if you have any questions about the functionality. Gimino – the mastermind behind this piece of beauty – will be there to help you out!

• makeitra1n

I like it.Props RG

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

This is seriously all kinds of awesome. Just played around with the Stacks feature.

• hambazaza

RG Blog Program Manager, 2014 RG Party Beer Pong Champion

• Blogger of the Month

• Beer Pong Champion

This looks amazing, but just one question…

any plans on adding soccer in there with the ability to import your own projections?

edit: Never mind. soccer is still available in the lineupbuilder

https://rotogrinders.com/lineup-builder/soc?site=draftkings

• nicslim

The Extender (Team RG)

@hambazaza said...

This looks amazing, but just one question…

any plans on adding soccer in there with the ability to import your own projections?

edit: Never mind. soccer is still available in the lineupbuilder

https://rotogrinders.com/lineup-builder/soc?site=draftkings

It will also be available in LineupHQ soon, and definitely before we change Lineup Builder to redirect to LineupHQ (which we plan to do early next week after the first set of NFL games).

• papapdog

how does the stack builder work?

• stayeduptolate

looks really good thanks!

• tonytone1908

Is this a free or paid feature?

• CruzinToVictory

RG Product Coordinator

• Blogger of the Month

@tonytone1908 said...

Is this a free or paid feature?

You will be able to use it as a free member, but there will be some features that are exclusive to Premium members only. Enjoy!

• kujo33

Does it save to your account or computer? (If you switch computers do you still have your data)

• zdiddy

How do you make 100 lineups with multiple stacks with varying exposures – every time I run it I only get 3 or 4 lineups out of 100 and I have tried multiple different rules.

• nicslim

The Extender (Team RG)

@kujo33 said...

Does it save to your account or computer? (If you switch computers do you still have your data)

Currently it only saves to your browser cache so it won’t have your data if you switch computers. Having your settings save cross-device is one of the next features we plan to work on.

• kujo33

@nicslim said...

Currently it only saves to your browser cache so it won’t have your data if you switch computers. Having your settings save cross-device is one of the next features we plan to work on.

That’s awesome. Would be very helpful.

• pnutz21

WOOT WOOT

• ty5oke

I’m not able to upload my own projections like I can on the old lineup builder. Anyone else have issues?

• nicslim

The Extender (Team RG)

@ty5oke said...

I’m not able to upload my own projections like I can on the old lineup builder. Anyone else have issues?

We put an upload icon next to the “Select Projections Source” dropdown on the player pool. Is the issue you’re having after you open that up or were you having trouble finding where to upload your projections?

• ty5oke

I saw where to upload, it opens basically the same spot where I can point to my CSV and hit upload. When I hit upload it doesn’t do anything, where as in the lineup builder (old) it shows the loaded projections to the right and they update to main screen.

I’m using the same file across both and works fine on the old one still. I have many columns with 2 of them being name/fpts.

• epot

Love this! Just one question: Are you going to incorporate DK’S “pick em” format in the slates?

• jt198744

Is there a way to build a bunch of different single entries and save them or do you need to use he optimizer/mass build?

• nicslim

The Extender (Team RG)

@epot said...

Love this! Just one question: Are you going to incorporate DK’S “pick em” format in the slates?

We’d like to do this but I can’t give a definitely timeline for when the support will be added

• nicslim

The Extender (Team RG)

@jt198744 said...

Is there a way to build a bunch of different single entries and save them or do you need to use he optimizer/mass build?

Not yet but the ability to save single entries to a build for export is high on our priority list and you should see that feature soon. For now you would have to use multiple build option.

• lightninglarry

i cant seem to get the build stacks to work. I hit my qb/wr combo on the left side and choose 20 as the # of stacks and hit build stacks, but nothing pops up. Am i doing something wrong?

• caldon

Love it so far. This is a big upgrade over the lineup builder which I rarely used and I can see will become a go to tool. Here is some user interface feedback in no particular order:

1) Freeze the top pane (labels) so when you are scrolling down you don’t lose which column is which.
    2) Add a left/right scroll bar at the top. Having to scroll all the way to the bottom of the player pool so that you can move the data left/right, then go back up top to the players you were looking at is quite inconvenient, especially when combined with the above noted lack of label freezing.
    3 Add ability to limit the number of players displayed to limit scrolling, either with page counts or 25/50/all row counts the user can set.
    4) Ability to hide columns or if that is not possible to resize columns so we can “hide” the ones we don’t care about to reduce information overload and scrolling.
    5) Add a tab after the “K” tab called Selected Players or something similar. This will obviously show the players you have selected in the same table format as all the positional players with all the same relevant data. Having the Lineup table over to the right as it currently stands can stay but I would like to see my entire lineup together with ownership %, projections etc. on one view.

• jdubadubs

Is their a way to manually add players to the player pool like their used to be? With the small football slate tonight may want some exposure to players I would never normally consider (backup/3rd string tight ends) but can’t find a way to add them

• captmonk1

Late Night Mon. Draftkings NFL Lineup Builder is screwed up. It doesn\t show the Thursday game. It was screwed up all of last year as well.

• Halman

I’m having this same issue.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler