MAIN FORUM

Comments

• ewalk728

DraftKings Rep

Hey guys wanted to start up a discussion for the contests that start in around 10 hours!

Some research here for LPL and EU LCS: http://www.dfsleagueoflegends.com/dfs-blog

• ewalk728

DraftKings Rep

On top of this how did you all do on day 1 of LCK?

• speddie

I am patiently awaiting the NA salaries. That’s all I plan on playing this season, considering it’s something I will have an edge at.

• BomberFD

LCK has gone good so far here I was heavy on KT Roster, as the slate is over two days I kinda wish DK would let us use late swap.

I like LZ over Jag and curious to see if this potential super team can come to fruition. E-mfire and SSG might be close but choosing e-mfire to win.

LPL, a lot of people seem to be moving to QG over LGD and I think it will be very close but could see it go either way. Obviously EDG is the strong favorite and the safe plays but these games are also BO3 so you may get more value out of guys from the QG vs LGD and VG vs OMG, which I am focusing. Best of luck!

• wazzu24

RG LoL Writer

No slate swap is unfortunate with starting lineups not always certain

• GrindersJ

eSports Lead

I didn’t do great, had 2 subs not play, but I was just testing the waters to see what it felt like. I don’t think I can give LCK/LMS/LPL much attention due to the sub issue. I play mostly cash, so with having few lineups players with 0 pts really hurt.

• Soebr

Didn’t do very well with EU LCS Week 1, Day 1. I was in an okay position before VIT tanked. I had both Hjarnan, KaSing + Jankos + Vitality as my team. RIP!

Also had Wunderwear, who barely managed to stay above 0 points.

Week 1, Day 2 has some interesting options. Do you go with the heavyweight battles, or the lesser teams trying to establish who is the best of the worst? They both present risks IMO. Nobody is established yet.

• WCHprime

It really sucks with all these starting lineups not announced. There are blank 0s everywhere and whoever guess the starters right for LCK / LPL basically win.

• BomberFD

@WCHprime said...

It really sucks with all these starting lineups not announced. There are blank 0s everywhere and whoever guess the starters right for LCK / LPL basically win.

or only pick a player that has no back up and play super safe in cash games and win.

• Soebr

Had some success on day 2. Origen looks like C9 did when they replaced Hai initially.

• ryan52

is there anywhere to see results of the gpps on dk?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).