PGA FORUM

Comments

• johnnyjakes

Was wondering if anyone had any references to any sites or information as to % of lineups that win MME’s with 6/6 guys making the cut vs. 5/6 ? I know the odds of getting all 6 guys past the cut are like 8-10 percent, but is there anyway to know other than scouring ResultsDB to see what the odds are or how many GPPs have been won with only 5/6 guys…. just curious….

• BIF

It’s very rare on large (100K+ entry) GPPs – the only big one I remember was a couple weeks ago

I have seen it a few times in 20-40K entry GPPs

I think I’ve also seen it once in a tourney where the cut was after 3 rounds (ATT Pebble or the Palm Desert event)

It has a slightly better chance of happening now this year as the number of players making the cut has dropped from 70 & ties to 65 & ties so the 6/6 rates have dropped along with it this year

The lower the 6/6 rate, the tougher the course (less birdie/eagle chances) and the worse the weather/conditions and scoring are on the weekend all help the possibility of a 5/6 hanging around, winning or competing for a win.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.