NFL FORUM

Comments

• DillingerFour

FD Rep - DFBMeeMee Champ (x2)

• Blogger of the Month

As a thank you to everyone here at RotoGrinders who has helped me reach heights I could not imagine in this industry, we’re going to be running a super-fun, FREE contest for NFL this Sunday over at FanDuel.

How many times have you looked at your line-up (that was a sure thing at 12:55 on Sunday) and see it at the bottom of a GPP? Well, this contest is going to reward you for that horrible team! The 10 lowest scores meeting the following rules will win a limited edition FanDuel t-shirt!

This is how it will work:
    -For QB/RB/WR/TE: The player must accumulate some sort of statistic during the game. Basically if any type of statistic shows up in our live scoring feed, your player counts for your (hopefully low) total. A WR catching 0 passes and recording 0 yards eliminates your team. However, if that WR takes an end-around for any yards (hopefully -15 with a fumble), he counts! If you think a back-up QB is going to come off the bench and take a kneel-down for -2 yards, that counts! If he doesn’t play, you’re eliminated. Fumbles are good! Negative points count!
    -For K: If your kicker attempts an XP or FG at any point in the game, he counts. If he does neither, your team is eliminated.
    -DEF: All defenses are in play.

I will post the leaders (low scorers) on Monday morning going into the Monday night game. Game kicks off at 1 PM on Sunday and the contest is absolutely free!

Here’s a link: Rotogrinders FanDuel Lowball Contest

Let me know if you have any questions! Good (bad?) luck!

• DillingerFour

• Blogger of the Month

Here’s the shirt:

Once again, not me modeling it.

• justdmbobbo

2014 DFBC Finalist

• 2014 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Oh man! The contest of my dreams! Finally something I’m good at!

• naapstermaan

Panda Grinder

• 2014 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• x2

2012 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

This is awesome lol. More crazy contests!!!!!!!!

• tomac

Romo 100% owned

• hambazaza

RG Blog Program Manager, 2014 RG Party Beer Pong Champion

• Blogger of the Month

• Beer Pong Champion

I think I’ve found my niche

• donkshow

Already put my team in.

• cjhopkins07

So to be clear i should just run my regular cash lineup, yeah? :)

• CruzinToVictory

RG Product Coordinator

• Blogger of the Month

What better way to celebrate D4 than a tournament that rewards the worst??

P.S. That’s totally you modeling that shirt.

• terrymandangle

Im in! This should be fun.

• DillingerFour

• Blogger of the Month

@CruzinToVictory said...

What better way to celebrate D4 than a tournament that rewards the worst??

P.S. That’s totally you modeling that shirt.

If that is me, my nipple tweaker took the day off.

• aboynamedsuh

I can see myself filling out a lowball lineup and accidentally exporting it to my other 120 matches. At 12:55 sometimes I get confused. I figure by saying this in a public forum, it will remind me not to do it. Sorry for the ramble.

• terrymandangle

quick question? If a qb comes in for a gadget wildcat play and throws an incomplete pass, and that is the only time he is on the field, will that count? Bc an incomplete pass technically isnt a tracked stat. I know, way too much thinking for a lowball freeroll but a valid question.

• DillingerFour

• Blogger of the Month

Checking with the judges (myself)…….

Since it is not a tracked statistic in our live scoring, it will be denied! Tough break before the contest begins terry… Better hope he ends up with a completion (or a couple rushing yards)!

As you can see, this contest is meant to be fun and give out some t-shirts. Though, this might have changed the strategy!

And if you were looking to use Manziel in your wildcat pick, I hear he won’t be a “wildcat QB” according to Mike Pettine.

• justdmbobbo

2014 DFBC Finalist

• 2014 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

I hope my defense blocks a few punts for a TD in this contest, just for the fun of it.

• JohnnyTsunami

I cant wait to see my remaining salary

• JohnnyTsunami

Do you realize how hard it is to TRY and make the worst LU!? lol

• m0p4b

This will be so hard…..My lineup is full of guys who may get 5-10 snaps….I bet the score that wins will be higher than we are anticipating….

• JohnnyTsunami

17.5 k remaining salary. Nothing but studs on my team.

• csmaniac

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

Can’t wait to see my team finish higher than my cash teams lol

• leonia82

This might be tougher than winning a real GPP.

• DC2021

love the idea. heres an idea for a future possible contest. how about making it a high low game. 5 top and bottom scores. only 1 entry and people have to decide which way they want to go, not like in poker where you can luck your way into scooping a pot.

• jimfred82

• Blogger of the Month

This is so LOL. can’t wait for this team to do better than my normal one.

• terrymandangle

@DillingerFour said...

Checking with the judges (myself)…….

Since it is not a tracked statistic in our live scoring, it will be denied! Tough break before the contest begins terry… Better hope he ends up with a completion (or a couple rushing yards)!

As you can see, this contest is meant to be fun and give out some t-shirts. Though, this might have changed the strategy!

And if you were looking to use Manziel in your wildcat pick, I hear he won’t be a “wildcat QB” according to Mike Pettine.

It was vick.

• DillingerFour

• Blogger of the Month

T-shirts! Get your t-shirts!

Obvs bump.

• skeeter1114

• Blogger of the Month

@tomac said...

Romo 100% owned

Eli also a top quality selection

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).