NFL FORUM

Comments

• DillingerFour

FD Rep - DFBMeeMee Champ (x2)

• Blogger of the Month

As a thank you to everyone here at RotoGrinders who has helped me reach heights I could not imagine in this industry, we’re going to be running a super-fun, FREE contest for NFL this Sunday over at FanDuel.

How many times have you looked at your line-up (that was a sure thing at 12:55 on Sunday) and see it at the bottom of a GPP? Well, this contest is going to reward you for that horrible team! The 10 lowest scores meeting the following rules will win a limited edition FanDuel t-shirt!

This is how it will work:
    -For QB/RB/WR/TE: The player must accumulate some sort of statistic during the game. Basically if any type of statistic shows up in our live scoring feed, your player counts for your (hopefully low) total. A WR catching 0 passes and recording 0 yards eliminates your team. However, if that WR takes an end-around for any yards (hopefully -15 with a fumble), he counts! If you think a back-up QB is going to come off the bench and take a kneel-down for -2 yards, that counts! If he doesn’t play, you’re eliminated. Fumbles are good! Negative points count!
    -For K: If your kicker attempts an XP or FG at any point in the game, he counts. If he does neither, your team is eliminated.
    -DEF: All defenses are in play.

I will post the leaders (low scorers) on Monday morning going into the Monday night game. Game kicks off at 1 PM on Sunday and the contest is absolutely free!

Here’s a link: Rotogrinders FanDuel Lowball Contest

Let me know if you have any questions! Good (bad?) luck!

• tgowen

• Blogger of the Month

Based on my performance last week, I plan on entering my cash game lineup into this one.

I’ll take a large please.

• Orobouros

That T shirt is mine fellas

• RadonLove

At the risk of giving away the proper wide receiver strategy…

Do kickoff/punt return yards show up in your “live scoring feed”?

• pyboy28

Yes I can finally win something worth more than $2.50 in return lol

• RadonLove

This contest has caused me a couple of WTF? moments when I use the “Quick player replace” function.

• sethayates

I’m going to throw my main GPP lineup in here just in case. Would be pissed if I wasted thousands and didn’t get at least a free t-shirt.

• hammer74

should change the name of this contest to the horses ass award!!

• rtiedemann6

I love this team of all mediocre veterans I threw together

• sethayates

If only this had started on Thursday. My Torrey Smith team would be sitting good at 1.5

• draftcheat

RG Overall Ranking

• x3

2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• x5

2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

Contest alternative name: Stack the Giants.

• Cameron

RG Co-Founder

• 2014 FanDuel NFL Survivor Champion

• 2016 RG Season Long Champion: NFL

[Imports Head-to-Head lineup]

ship the shirt!

• skeeter1114

• Blogger of the Month

@draftcheat said...

Contest alternative name: Stack the Giants.

Wins the thread!

• bklucky13

Hilarious contest….cant wait to see some of these scores

• DillingerFour

FD Rep - DFBMeeMee Champ (x2)

• Blogger of the Month

@RadonLove said...

At the risk of giving away the proper wide receiver strategy…

Do kickoff/punt return yards show up in your “live scoring feed”?

Return yards do not. Only our scoring categories appear in the live scoring feed.

• walterg55

This was a hell of a lot harder than I thought!

• infy72

Damn you, Josh Brown! You’re ruining everything with your 2pts! haha.

• infy72

Double post. sorry.

Not about Josh Brown though.

• adnoble

The hardest thing is to make sure your players have SOME stats.

A lot of people will be DQ’d with a player who doesn’t have a stat. So it should be very interesting.

• iwrestle

Damn Ted Ginn Jr return TD!

• jimfred82

• Blogger of the Month

why can’t the 10% of us who got knile davis right do this when we’re actually trying to…?

• infy72

If anyone had the balls to play Michael Vick, he just took a snap and lost yards.

• pyboy28

Damn Luke Wilson thanks for the 0 and to think I am in the bottom 10 too geez… what happens if everyone gets an egg on their stats how will this pan out?

• Affanculo_

I needed Andre Caldwell to record a stat. Doesn’t look like he did.

• sabresrock29

sitting at 26.2 pts with everyone receiving a stat with richardson still to go

• csmaniac

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #60

RG Tiered Ranking

I had stats in 8/9. Damn Ryan Griffin couldn’t get me a stat. Dwyer, Ginn and Browns TDs didn’t help though.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).