PGA FORUM

Comments

• ifthethunder

Date: Dec 17–20, 2020
    Course: Tiburon Golf Club – Gold Course
    Last Year’s Winner: Sei Young Kim
    Link: https://www.lpga.com/news/2020/lpga-tour-returns-to-naples-for-cme-group-tour-championship
    This is a no-cut event
    ~

• ifthethunder

And here’s the link to Tim’s forum contest:

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/98694736
    ~

• ifthethunder

“Nobody here but us chickens!” as my mom used to say. I’m bumping this, we still need 18 more contestants for Tim’s contest.

Also I noticed that Amy Olson was not listed in round one showdown. She still was in the full contest (and my Lean Cuisine lineup) when I last checked DK. Her father-in-law passed away last week and she is out for the CME.

https://golfweek.usatoday.com/2020/12/14/us-womens-open-amy-olson-father-in-law/
    ~

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

I’m getting “prepped” for this week. That includes reading one Golfweek article that mentions players to take, adding in previous winners, and then piggybacking on some of last weeks’ girls performances. Should get me a 4.6 instead of 3/6.

Debating MME the quarter haha

• ifthethunder

@hautalak said...

Should get me a 4.6 instead of 3/6.

I like your chances.

I failed to take note that the Euro last week was a no-cut event. Would have led to make more a stars and scrubs lineup…maybe even one with Fitz in it, instead of just having him in showdown. You want the winner (or 2 of the top five, at least). Stars + scrubs makes it easier, imo.
    ~

• hautalak

• x2

@ifthethunder said...

Stars + scrubs makes it easier, imo.

No doubt. One of my best lineups this year was a no cut and Phil was my “down low” guy!

• depalma13

Going right back to Stanford.

• hautalak

• x2

@depalma13 said...

Going right back to Stanford.

You do you! I’ve avoiding that one. Should get her pretty low!!!

• ifthethunder

Looks like the Slim Fast is not going to fill. Been stuck at 32/50 and the first tee times are before 9 AM. Ah well. There are NFL milly satellites and such as that I’m in.
    ~

• noddy

I’m all in this week.

• ifthethunder

@noddy said...

I’m all in this week.

I can make a resizable 20-person contest. Pretty late in the day for it, but what the heck.

The ‘LPGA CME Championship $1 Side Salad’ is open for business.

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/98795775
    ~

• noddy

@ifthethunder said...

I can make a resizable 20-person contest. Pretty late in the day for it, but what the heck.

The ‘LPGA CME Championship $1 Side Salad’ is open for business.

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/98795775
    ~

I’m in.

• noddy

Could we see some overlay in these LPGA contests?

• hautalak

• x2

@noddy said...

Could we see some overlay in these LPGA contests?

I’m thinking so. I actually played the $10 like a sucker for crowns haha

MME the quarter so this should be fun!

• MortalWombat

2500 crowns to enter $10 lpga contest on my promos. Anyone get a better offer?

• ifthethunder

@MortalWombat said...

I don’t even see that one. It’s under your promos tab? I just checked mine and nothing like that.

Pretty nice…basically you get $4.55 of your entrance flea back in crowns.
    ~

• titanhawks

I’m in the side salad and thanks for the news on Olson as I had her in 2/10 LU’s

• mattspot10

@MortalWombat said...

I got this one too and took them up on it. Actually used a $10 ticket so maybe I’ll get lucky.

Threw it in the Slim Fast and the Side Salad too. Slim Fast still needs 14 to fill.

• MortalWombat

@ifthethunder said...

I don’t even see that one. It’s under your promos tab? I just checked mine and nothing like that.

Pretty nice…basically you get $4.55 of your entrance flea back in crowns.
    ~

Showed up at about 5 eastern time I think. Went ahead and threw another one in because of the discount.

• lfn1992

Based on extremely little, I really like my LU

• timusbr

I might be nuts but less than 5 hours to go and I think this LPGA is rake free qtr to $50

• noddy

How do we know if anyone WD?

• ifthethunder

@noddy said...

How do we know if anyone WD?

I noticed something was up with Amy Olson when I couldn’t find her in the round one showdown roster I downloaded from DK, then googled her name. Weird thing is they still have her listed for the full tournament.
    ~

• hautalak

• x2

Winner: Danielle Kang
    Fade: J. Korda & Song
    Sleeper: H. Park, Reid, and Lincicome

• depalma13

Winner: Hull
    Fade: Thompson
    Sleeper: Strom
    Deep Sleeper: Lang

• noddy

@ifthethunder said...

I noticed something was up with Amy Olson when I couldn’t find her in the round one showdown roster I downloaded from DK, then googled her name. Weird thing is they still have her listed for the full tournament.
    ~

Damn so we don’t know???

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).