PGA FORUM

Comments

• ifthethunder

Date: Dec 17–20, 2020
    Course: Tiburon Golf Club – Gold Course
    Last Year’s Winner: Sei Young Kim
    Link: https://www.lpga.com/news/2020/lpga-tour-returns-to-naples-for-cme-group-tour-championship
    This is a no-cut event
    ~

• depalma13

Park with the streak!

• BIF

Inbee Park and Nelly Korda must be playing the forward tees and everyone else at the tips as they are the only ones ripping it up

• MrBreeze

Ying/Yang Park/Kang Inbee helping me and Danielle killing me.

Trying to catch Tristanwolf in the $50 10K Bunker, he is winning and I am trailing in fourth currently.

• mitchsnyderdfw

Danielle Kang is really sinking my LU’s

• MrBreeze

@mitchsnyderdfw said...

she just got one back

2 Par 2 Birdie 4 Bogie very colorful scorecard as we say

• lfn1992

@mitchsnyderdfw said...

Sounds like me last week

• lfn1992

Tell your coworker to tell his wife to step it up a notch, she’s hurting my LU

• ifthethunder

I have the Jutanugarn sisters in one of my two. Unlike last week, Ariya (Stark) and Moriya are not delivering.
    ~

• depalma13

I think I’m going to go with the George Costanza method to pick my golfers from now on. Every week it is the same thing. After day one, lots of green. Day two, it fades about half. Day three, it’s barely green. Day 4, it’s gone.

From now on I’m just going to create my lineups and toss all of them. I will reconstruct with whoever I never used.

• lfn1992

Sei Young Kim is incredible

• ifthethunder

@ifthethunder said...

I have the Jutanugarn sisters in one of my two. Unlike last week, Ariya (Stark) and Moriya are not delivering.
    ~

FFS. They’ve gone to hell.
    ~

• depalma13

My best lineup has Kim and out of this world NASA.

• ifthethunder

Lydia Ko made me sad yesterday, but today…
    ~

• biffrenylds

Does anyone know why the weekend slate locks at 5am EST?

• MrBreeze

Lexi, it’s OK dear, just be there on Sunday

• BIF

@biffrenylds said...

Does anyone know why the weekend slate locks at 5am EST?

It’ll get adjusted when they actually do up the tee times – every week it’s the same, they set it to lock really early until they know the actual tee times to set the final lock time

• BIF

Noddy – go get that $8 Showdown !!!

I’m a little behind you (still cashing) with one big dud today; everyone else I have is at least -3 but Bianca alphabet is +7

• lfn1992

If you doubled up on Ko, you’re winning everything on SD

• tristanwolf

@MrBreeze said...

Ying/Yang Park/Kang Inbee helping me and Danielle killing me.

Trying to catch Tristanwolf in the $50 10K Bunker, he is winning and I am trailing in fourth currently.

i see you there buddy i fell down to 8th but at least we still both live for the weekend g luck!

saw noddy 7th in the sd i took 25th. but the screens are all pretty green so far.

• BIF

@BIF said...

Noddy – go get that $8 Showdown !!!

I’m a little behind you (still cashing) with one big dud today; everyone else I have is at least -3 but Bianca alphabet is +7

Congrats Noddy on your 2nd place finish in the $8 Showdown – you needed the other Ko as well instead of Kim.

I finished not far behind you in 12th with a +7 round from Bianca Pagdanganan otherwise I would have been right with just an Even Par from someone as my other 5 were -19 under par

Sucks when the guy who won had his 6 go -18 combined and Noddy had his 6 go -17 and I had 5 of mine shoot -19 then one turd destroys me when Even with just a couple birds/bogs would have been enough 😡

• ifthethunder

Congrats, Noddy! Is this not the most enthusiastic LPGA Rotogrinders crowd…EVUH?
    ~

• depalma13

The Nod Squad with the big score!

• Kingspark35

@BIF said...

It’ll get adjusted when they actually do up the tee times – every week it’s the same, they set it to lock really early until they know the actual tee times to set the final lock time

How many times have you answered that question ?? lol

• Kingspark35

Nice one Noddy.

Even JR’s dog is impressed.

• ifthethunder

Best girl (below 10,000) Cydney Clanton got us a -4 today.
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).