PGA FORUM

Comments

• ifthethunder

Date: Dec 17–20, 2020
    Course: Tiburon Golf Club – Gold Course
    Last Year’s Winner: Sei Young Kim
    Link: https://www.lpga.com/news/2020/lpga-tour-returns-to-naples-for-cme-group-tour-championship
    This is a no-cut event
    ~

• BIF

@BIF said...

Sitting 6th in the $15 entry Showdown

My 6 are -23 combined with 5 holes to go – this LPGA experiment has been great; cashed 2/3 lineups last week and this week I’ve finished Top 12 on single bullet Showdowns all three days (well last 2 days and looking good again today)

Finished 6th with 288 points

-24 for my 6 golfers – well done ladies 👍

• ifthethunder

Best Girl Cydney Clanton had some TOUGH HOLES, but that birdie-birdie finish was fine.

And not to look-shame or any such, but the pink golf shirt is a nice touch. Otherwise, I might mistake her for some drivers I’ve played in NASCAR trucks.

https://www.lpga.com/players/cydney-clanton/88556/overview
    ~

• Kingspark35

I will NEVER complain about my home town again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFKwLSDcNzc

• shadowchap1978

@BIF said...

Tomorrow’s SD should be interesting… would love to see the two at the top melt. I have 4 of the top 8 sitting in 16th in the big 12 SE 4 day contest. One time 🤞 Nice lineup Bif!

• noddy

@BIF said...

Well done!!

• noddy

@Kingspark35 said...

I will NEVER complain about my home town again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFKwLSDcNzc

I don’t get it

• BThomps88

Noddy, thanks for finishing .9 points ahead of me in several of the $3, $5, $10 double ups today to keep me from cashing haha. Your BOFR from Jin Young Ko came in clutch and vaulted you forward. Nice work dude!

• depalma13

Overlay in the $1k $5 alert.

• ifthethunder

“no contests matched your selections”

Did they tee off earlier today?
    ~

• biffrenylds

Oops – missed the detail that final position matters for Showdown Round 4. Good luck to those that read the rules!

• shadowchap1978

Come on girls! My team is melting out of the gate lol…I despise Sunday no cut event days!

• timusbr

Damn, My DFS team is climbing again on Sunday. For the second week in a row, I go from bottom half and $0 return, to a good chance of getting returns. And I have no idea how this is happening. So dang busy trying to get my NFL complete and not leave BIF’s contest with a dummy LU.

• ifthethunder

@timusbr said...

Damn, My DFS team is climbing again on Sunday. For the second week in a row, I go from bottom half and $0 return, to a good chance of getting returns. And I have no idea how this is happening. So dang busy trying to get my NFL complete and not leave BIF’s contest with a dummy LU.

OTOH, I’ve been rolling in the green since Thursday tee-off. But top salary girl Sei Young Kim is not getting it done for me today. My 2 (of the 3 available in 10-25 cent contests) Milly tickets have drifted away. And I’ve gone from 50th to 124th in the big $3 thing.

Yet on the other, other hand!: She just made birdie and has 2 par 5s left.
    ~

• tristanwolf

man that lexi bogey hurt. currently 9th in the $50 se. g luck anyone else with a little sweat.

• BIF

Up to 2nd in the Weekend $15 entry but I’m probably going to drop a couple spots as I’m short a few holes remaining compared to some others behind me

• depalma13

Easily cashing in ever double up until every golfer on my team decides to suck with a few holes left. That’s enough chick golf for me.

• ifthethunder

To revise and extend my remarks, my actual problem today was Moriya Jutanugarn. Her 75 was most antidisunhelpful.

Also, Jin Young Ko just streaked into the lead. But I have Lydia Ko, ya know.
    ~

• shadowchap1978

Woot! Won the weekend Caddie for 80 bucks… loving the ladies these last two weeks. 25 in 225 back. Bring on the Hawaii string!

• ifthethunder

I won the Side Salad! And will splurge on a packet of bleu cheese dressing. Having said that, I was a hair away from winning a couple of milly tickets, but had to settle for a tie for 2nd place.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/98682494?uc=2417254969#/

With some ‘ifthethunder” dude, go figure. If only I’d picked the better Jutanugarn sister!!
    ~

• BIF

I hope the PGA Tour takes a longer break – loving these LPGA slates

Cashed all 4 days on single bullets in Showdown (3 of them in Top 12) then cashed on my Weekend lineup plus 2/3 in four-day.

• noddy

Congrats to the winners!!!!!!!!!!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).