MAIN FORUM

Comments

• CrazyGabey

Magic The Gathering & Other CCG’s

As some of you may know I’m a big Magic: The Gathering junkie. I enjoy traveling to tournaments whenever my schedule will allow. I’d love to know if any of you play MTG or any other CCG’s. It would be cool if Grinders who might be attending events could post and potentially meet up!

Let’s discuss!

• ChaosM83

RG Overall Ranking

I loved playing MTG, I miss it. I tried buying my girlfriend and myself a deck not to long ago to have somebody to play against…. it didn’t last more than 2 days.

I also loved CoTG, but have never met anybody who actually knows what that game is. Anybody here every heard of it?

• Ross
  • sonicattack

@rrt7573 said…

/thread

• CruzinToVictory

RG Product Coordinator

• Blogger of the Month

@sonicattack said…

/thread

I beg to differ. Two sided card here:

And the other side:

• Sol88

This is great. Didn’t know so many Grinders played Magic… There’s a weekly draft at a pub near my apartment- Beer + Magic is a pretty great combo.

• Ross

@CruzinToVictory said…

And the other side:

:) lol

• adnoble

Played Pokemon in elementary school

• 00oreo00

• x3

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• x5

2014 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

@adnoble said…

Played Pokemon in elementary school

I was the Pokemon Red/Blue champion at my local mall. Exeggutor all day every day!

• sonicattack

@CruzinToVictory said…

And the other side:

lolol.

• realdeals

What is magic?

• Ross

@realdeals said…

What is magic?

/Thread – it will be impossible to look at any post after this one.

• DillingerFour

FD Rep - DFBMeeMee Champ (x2)

• Blogger of the Month

@CruzinToVictory said…

And the other side:

LOL.

That’s great.

• FrancisBooth

I never got into Magic for obvious reasons….
    However my friend owns a nerd store down the street from me and when I told him about DFS he told me that in Magic they have some tourneys like that every so often too. It totally blew my mind thinking of those guys winning some big pots. Good for them though.

• jonathan627

I love MTG! Particularly MTGO now as I’ve gotten older and carry a hectic schedule. Fun story, that guy in the gif lives by me and I’ve beaten him a couple times at FNM. Reallllly funny guy but extremely nice too, he’s just a YouTube legend and plays up for the camera when he makes a video. I go through phases in MTG though, currently I’ve been out since Gatecrash. Looking to get back into it though… Sealed and Draft are my go to formats

• sonicattack

@FrancisBooth said…

I never got into Magic for obvious reasons….
    However my friend owns a nerd store down the street from me and when I told him about DFS he told me that in Magic they have some tourneys like that every so often too. It totally blew my mind thinking of those guys winning some big pots. Good for them though.

Oh yeah. Magic has been going now since 93. Huge tournaments occur all the time and huge amounts of money are thrown around both on the competitive circuit and on the side.

Magic is an outstanding hobby but no doubt it takes a huge time and money committment to maintain.

• looningabout

wasn’t there already a thread about nerdgasms?

• DillingerFour

FD Rep - DFBMeeMee Champ (x2)

• Blogger of the Month

• Cameron

RG Co-Founder

• 2014 FanDuel NFL Survivor Champion

• 2016 RG Season Long Champion: NFL

@DillingerFour said…

^ I hear RotoKevin has similar reactions when he gets NBA late-scratched on FanDuel, and has had 1 too many glasses of white wine.

• alsmizzle

• 2013 RotoGrinders TPOY Champion

• $1M Prize Winner

is that the same dude as the first table flipping gif in this thread?

• CruzinToVictory

RG Product Coordinator

• Blogger of the Month

@alsmizzle said…

is that the same dude as the first table flipping gif in this thread?

Yeah, I think someone said he poses for them to be funny.

Plus if you look at that last one all the cards are just piled in the center. No one was playing a game or anything.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).