PGA FORUM

Comments

• timusbr

CANCELED

APR 05 – 08 Masters Tournament - Augusta National GC,  Augusta,  GA  • Purse: $11,000,000
    MAY 10 – 13 THE PLAYERS Championship – TPC Sawgrass,  Ponte Vedra Beach,  FL  • Purse: $10,500,000 
    JUN 14 – 17 U.S. Open - Shinnecock Hills GC,  Southampton,  NY  • Purse: $12,000,000
    JUL 19 – 22 The Open Championship - Carnoustie GC,  Angus,  SCO  • Purse: $10,250,000
    AUG 09 – 12 PGA Championship - Bellerive CC,  St. Louis,  MO  • Purse: $10,500,000

It will be played in a DK league at $5 contests. payout level to be determined.
    you will need to register and deposit $25 via paypal
    the paypal money will be divided into some “fun” results ie the golfer who scored the most pts while being rostered by you in aggregate. (taking other suggestions as well).
    I dont expect money to come in until right before the masters. As we get closer exact info of where your money will be allocated and how you will win it will be finalized before contest starts.

Interested (10); timusbr, eric2323, medlund, kswetnam1342, GaryScott59, coltsmitch, jclem2115, dbullsfan, Wander_bread, whodat232,

• timusbr

I am willing to play and run a contest that I call Major Mania. (yes I know “The Players” isnt a major)

APR 05 – 08 Masters Tournament – Augusta National GC, Augusta, GA • Purse: $11,000,000
    MAY 10 – 13 THE PLAYERS Championship – TPC Sawgrass, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL • Purse: $10,500,000
    JUN 14 – 17 U.S. Open – Shinnecock Hills GC, Southampton, NY • Purse: $12,000,000
    JUL 19 – 22 The Open Championship – Carnoustie GC, Angus, SCO • Purse: $10,250,000
    AUG 09 – 12 PGA Championship – Bellerive CC, St. Louis, MO • Purse: $10,500,000

It will be played in a DK league at $5 contests. payout level to be determined.
    you will need to register and deposit $25 via paypal
    the paypal money will be divided into some “fun” results ie the golfer who scored the most pts while being rostered by you in aggregate. (taking other suggestions as well).
    I dont expect money to come in until right before the masters. As we get closer exact info of where your money will be allocated and how you will win it will be finalized before contest starts.

Interested (1); timusbr

• Eric2323

I’m interested.

• medlund

Interested

• kswetnam1342

Interested

• GaryScott59

interested

• mitchsnyderdfw

Interested

• jclem2115

Interested!

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

interested

• Wander_Bread

Interested

• whodat2

• timusbr

Well we got 10 interested but that was 1 month ago.

I will still do this. I would change the DK game to a $1 game per week and the contest to be $40 entry due before Masters starts
    payout would be as followed with rounding to a near $ amount.
    1st place 46%
    2nd place 26%
    3rd place 18%
    gimmick 1 7%
    gimmick 2 3%
    gimmick 1- the most points by a player you have rostered during the 5 events
    gimmick 2- is the worst golfer played in the entire contest. # of holes played/DK pts accrued. only rostered players are eligible.

If we get 14 people add 4th place, 20 add 5th. You will have to trust adj the % but published before start.

• dinkpuppy

I’ll play if there’s still room

• timusbr

@dinkpuppy said...

I’ll play if there’s still room

your number 2,

at what point should I start to scrap the idea? 8-10 I dont mind, 3 or 4 I do mind.
    With this contest – no one is in until the money is received. If everyone waits to see( I would) then it would cancel.
    you still have my address or should I send a PM.

• dinkpuppy

Doesn’t make a whole lot of sense if its just 3-4. I’ll send over my entry fee via PayPal tonight, if we can’t get a reasonable of entries and you scrap the contest you can send it back later.

• medlund

Looking like this is going to be a no go?

• timusbr

Canceling this effort, LOL gotta check my email to see if dink sent money, dont want it to sit

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler