MAIN FORUM

Comments

• lethaldarkness

Has anybody ever heard of making a real business out of DFS. Everything I see is an individual basis, but if you had multiple people coming together, could you make a LLC or small business. Just wondering

• alsmizzle

• 2013 RotoGrinders TPOY Champion

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

In a word…Yes

• orangehat44

Is rotogrinders not a business built on dfs lol or any other fantasy analysis site is a business built on dfs.

If u mean a group working together playing eds with one bankroll wouldn’t that fall into account sharing

• einars

@orangehat44 said...

Is rotogrinders not a business built on dfs lol or any other fantasy analysis site is a business built on dfs.

If u mean a group working together playing eds with one bankroll wouldn’t that fall into account sharing

not if you use one DFS account…ie troll4mvp

• sethayates

@einars said...

not if you use one DFS account…ie troll4mvp

Same goes for killab. That account is a team of people. I believe it is 3-4 people working together. I think they only play NFL though. I can’t remember the exact figure, but if I’m not mistaken on a podcast last year they said they were wagering over 100K every week in NFL.

• Heterodox

Just from the podcasts I listened to and articles I read when I first started playing I got the impression there were at least a few people doing this at a high level. I actually thought Condia was one of them, but people talk like “he’s” an individual so maybe I heard that wrong.

I think the benefits would depend on your state’s tax structure

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler