MAIN FORUM

Comments

• fathalpert

• Blogger of the Month

Interested in blogging? Check out the blog program details here.

Want to get a little more out of your blog? Click here for some tips and tricks such as adding headings, images and GIFs, and more.

Hello Grinders. March was a great month for the blogging program, as we had 190 blog entries in the month, which is a staggering number. As a reminder, RotoGrinders also recognizes blog winners through badges that will appear in your user profile trophy case. You’ll begin to see these soon if you were a blog winner.

Below are this month’s blogging awards. Each blogger will receive an award in FanDuel credit within the next few days for their hard work and dedication. Congratulations to everyone.

—-

Blogger of the Month ($200)

holla2mlo

This month’s Blogger of the Month award goes to holla2mlo for their series titled “The Process.” holla2mlo was diligent in providing content on a regular basis for the RG community, churning out a new blog for 25 of the 31 days in March. That is true dedication to one’s craft! The Process was a daily exercise of breaking down the NBA slate by position to help us better understand how to approach our DFS roster construction. Great job holla2mlo!

—-

Blogger of the Month – Runner Up ($100)

whosiere41

March’s Blogger of the Month – Runner Up award goes to whosiere41 for their Bright Ideas series. The goal of the blog was to think outside the box, but I also loved how they tracked their plays in a large field $0.25 GPP so we could see the effectiveness behind the plays and research. whosiere41 also contributed 29 of the 31 days in March, which was very impressive.

—-

Blog Post of the Month ($75)

tgs4

tgs4 is March’s winner for Blog Post of the Month with their series, “MLB Data Detective – Takeaways from the 2017 season.” It was a two-part series and can be here and here. It’s an incredibly well-thought out and data-driven series that helped prepare us for the MLB season looking at variance, consistency and ceiling. It also highlighted players that may have gone overlooked during the course of the season. I love how they said rather than share their opinions, they would use data to back up their facts. Well done!

—-

Best New Blogger ($50)

coach232

coach232 is this month’s Best New Blogger. What I love about coach232’s blogs are how they are so open and free in terms of the content. In some ways, it’s like reading his personal diary and he’s letting us get a sneak peak into his DFS thought process. I’m excited to continue reading more entries from coach232 and seeing where this takes him, but I’d encourage you to give his entries a read here when you have a chance.

—-

Most Interesting/Entertaining Blog ($50)

tnriddles

Finally, this month’s Most Interesting/Entertaining Blog award goes to tnriddles for their series on being contrarian with a small bankroll. It’s a two-part series that you can read here and here. Not everyone has the ability to play DFS with a large bankroll, so this series is applicable for many people.

—-

Thanks again to everyone who contributed in March. See you all next month.

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

Wow, what a nice surprise…thanks! I’ve been in hiding the past couple weeks because I’m working on some significant improvements to my MLB data analysis app (not to mention my own player projection algorithm) but I should have some new observations soon.

• holla2mlo

• Blogger of the Month

thanks! It has been a lot of fun writing so far and reading other content in the blogging community

• coach232

• Blogger of the Month

I am grateful to be selected best new blog. I am new to blogging, but I thoroughly enjoy writing them. Congrats to all of the other winners this month

• joeymc301

• Blogger of the Month

Well deserved all around. Congrats to the winners!

• TnRiddles

• Blogger of the Month

• Whosiere41

• Blogger of the Month

Thanks for the recognition! I am also grateful to have been selected. It is taxing at times and i have gained a new found respect for all the people who write for the Rotogrinders team and couldn’t be happier to contribute in anyway I can. Congrats to all the mentioned bloggers and I look forward to seeing more of your stuff!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.