NASCAR FORUM

Comments

• ifthethunder

10/30/20 (Trucks) 8:00 PM NASCAR Hall of Fame 200

10/31/20 (XFIN) 3:38 PM Draft Top 250

11/01/20 (Cup) 2:09 PM Xfinity 500

- Founded in 1947, Martinsville Speedway is the only track remaining from NASCAR’s original schedule that is still hosting the Premiere Series. Known as the “Half-Mile of Mayhem”, the shortest track on the Cup Schedule is known for producing non-stop action throughout the race. At the end of the race, the winning driver is presented with the iconic grandfather clock trophy, while the rest of the field, as Kevin Harvick said, is left with “bent fenders and hurt feelings.” –

P.S. The Cup race is on 11/01/2020. Ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© Enterprises, LLC, regrets the error. Which has been corrected.
    ~

• yisman

EPL I think I’ve played every day, although I twice forgot to get in the single entry leaderboard contest so I’m going to bubble that.

Weekly 7/32
    Regular 20/110

• yisman

every damn week one of my drivers wrecks

this week it was Buescher

cheap and starting 28th

also, Brad sucked. On the pole and led a total of 3 laps

• ifthethunder

No wrecks for me, so far. Also nothing but min-cashing 2 of 5…so far.
    ~

• ifthethunder

Christopher Bell and Tyler Reddick, you are not doing me proud. Funny/sad thing: both of them are in my best lineup.
    ~

• yisman

Truex loose wheel

I have him

he just went from the lead to like 10th

he’s not going to contend

• ifthethunder

@yisman said...

Truex loose wheel

I have him

he just went from the lead to like 10th

he’s not going to contend

🎶 Ya picked a fine time to leave me, loose wheel 🎶

I have him in my only Chrome Horn entry, plus my own contest. At least I done well in the golf. (But not nearly as well as I almost done in the golf.)
    ~

• ifthethunder

Whoa! I accidentally entered this micro-booster 25 cent thing. (I usually avoid them like the plague.) But I put all five in, so I’m coming out (slightly) ahead after all.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/95522815?uc=2321879456#/
    ~

• depalma13

Big goose egg for me this week. I haven’t been this bad in a long time.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).