NBA FORUM

Comments

• bmarksespn1

Did I miss something? I went about 2 months without playing dfs. I’ve been back for a couple of days now and everything was as I remembered it. But as I looked over the nba slate for tomorrow (2/28/17), I noticed that the max entries on DK has changed for low stakes($4 nba 300k four point play) usually it’s 150 entry max, but now it’s showing 20, same for $3 gpps on the turbo and late slates. I’ve looked everywhere for more info this with no luck. It didn’t change for NHL or PGA. Anyone have info this?

• jjwd

@jokerswild22 said...

i really dont know why its so hard for some of you to understand why its really hard for some to understand that draftkings finds it really hard to understand how to understand their player base who would like to understand how many entries we should expect to make for the next slate.

well said

• IronMonkey415

Just crown him right now. Joker have said everything that was needed to be said.

• RT1127

@btwice80 said...

Total myth. Sure, you can be successful doing this, but it’s not the only way. In fact some of the best GPP DFSers rarely have any player in 100% of their lineups

Ok, this may be correct but I bet they have several players locked in at least 70%. It’s hard to mass enter without having a core that makes their way into most of your lineups. For me I find the most success locking in at least 2 – 3 players in all of my lineups. When I’m right it really pays off. Most of the time these are solid cash game type players, then filling in the rest with riskier plays. I’m also not one of the best GPP DFSers.

• KindGuy

@RT1127 said...

Ok, this may be correct but I bet they have several players locked in at least 70%. It’s hard to mass enter without having a core that makes their way into most of your lineups. For me I find the most success locking in at least 2 – 3 players in all of my lineups. When I’m right it really pays off. Most of the time these are solid cash game type players, then filling in the rest with riskier plays. I’m also not one of the best GPP DFSers.

I think the way to go is lock 6 players. If you’re right, which is rare, you’re laughing all the way to the bank.

• deactivated51600

@elementasrat said...

I think the way to go is lock 6 players. If you’re right, which is rare, you’re laughing all the way to the bank.

110% agree

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).