• 2015 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2015 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Ok, that was crazy last night on DK.

• jmattes55

I concur

• speddie

Unbelievable night for him wow

• tianyihe

Did he take down a tourney with a bunch of top 25 finishes?

• e4e5nf3nc6

RG Overall Ranking

I am amazed at how many unique Channing Frye lineups. The Vuc news hit around 6? Cant remember exactly. Maybe 30 seconds a lineup switch. Maybe he already had a bunch of Frye (doubtful). I am intriqued. Cool stuff.

• e4e5nf3nc6

RG Overall Ranking

@tianyihe said...

Did he take down a tourney with a bunch of top 25 finishes?

You could say that.:)

• slicedbread

congrats to him/her idk

of the 400 lineups, how many had frye? … excellent example of how an enormous bankroll combined with reckless abandon and time can pay off. i consider dfs a skill game, but this blures the lines a tad, although not sure how many entries were earned via satellites in this case

• gamecock73

From my quick lineup count he had over 400 entries into this $20 tourny. Didnt see any trains and all had a small variance in the LU. My mind would be fried if I could do that. Im sure most were satellite entries….my question is why didnt he throw some of those LUs in every tourny out there? I wish I had the bankroll, time and patience for this type of night! Awesome job and I just hope I can try this 1 day!!

• xraysteve

I was just looking at his lineups, looks like a lot more than 400, i don’t play on dk a lot but when you see (289) after someones name, wouldn’t that mean 289 entries? If that is the case he had closer to 2000 entries

• toonasti

can’t tell if youre trolling or just cant count. anyways, he had 400 entries

• esnyd10987

go to the contest page, click on “full contest rules and prizes” and then type in his name. He had exactly 400 entries into the $20 DK Main Event

• xraysteve

not trolling at all, i am sure i come across as a newbie but i see multiple entries of his with different numbers alongside, he has 304,292,232,and 342 next to his name on 4 different lineups, which i assume are the amount of entries , no need to bash someone asking a legit question

• pdidawg82

SC World Cup Bracket Champion

• Blogger of the Month

Those numbers are the individual number of that individual entry. You don’t add those numbers together. You just look for the highest one and that’s the total.

(Edit- I realize this is not a good way to explain it, but I’m confused as to how someone might get the idea that there was over a thousand.)

• Newgeneration82

@xraysteve said...

not trolling at all, i am sure i come across as a newbie but i see multiple entries of his with different numbers alongside, he has 304,292,232,and 342 next to his name on 4 different lineups, which i assume are the amount of entries , no need to bash someone asking a legit question

The number doesn’t represent how many times that unique lineup was entered into the contest. It just represents that it’s lineup 304 out of his 400 total entries he put in that tournament. . No harm for not knowing man.

• e4e5nf3nc6

RG Overall Ranking

@slicedbread said...

congrats to him/her idk

of the 400 lineups, how many had frye? … excellent example of how an enormous bankroll combined with reckless abandon and time can pay off. i consider dfs a skill game, but this blures the lines a tad, although not sure how many entries were earned via satellites in this case

210 by my count

• einars

@slicedbread said...

congrats to him/her idk

i had one lineup and had frye. went from lin/monty to dragic/frye when those gongs hit

• xraysteve

thanks newgen

• Zwett

Must be nice

• electrichaz3

that’s not even mentioning the absurd amount he won at cash games last night with many 5k + h2h wins.

• mully17

i played in the mini main event (the 2 dollar one) and he got like 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 7th, etc… crazy.

• vikings101

plot twist: maxdalury is Channing Frye

• sports4life

He’s doing it again tonight to. He’s dominating the top ten in every tournament I look at.

• Cameron

RG Co-Founder

• 2014 FanDuel NFL Survivor Champion

• 2016 RG Season Long Champion: NFL

@e4e5nf3nc6 said...

Ok, that was crazy last night on DK.

Welcome to the boards, e4e5nf3nc6! You’re quite the sicko yourself (in a good way. Seems like you’ve been crushing).

And yes, Bravo, Max. Bravo. Huge night.

• alsmizzle

• 2013 RotoGrinders TPOY Champion

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

here comes the Tin Foil hat crew. lol

https://twitter.com/NBAFACTS24/status/574412235189055489

• Zwett

Dude who is this guy. Dominating every tourney I’m in again tonight

• Pennywize69

Yes he’s back at the top lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.