INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• DFSx42

I came here with popcorn in hand but was pretty shocked to find no discussion of it.

Worst part about it is that DK has an obvious case of cheating and yet promotes the win.

This is just horrible. This tweet here sums it perfectly.

https://twitter.com/williambierman/status/1214015801721868288?s=19

Vote with your wallets folks. Boycott Draft Kings. We can’t just continue to sit back, watch this and continue paying rake when there’s so many other options out there.

• Steverino01

Anybody on here watch the Bachelor? Do you know the gal that won the million on DK today?

https://twitter.com/jadelizroper/status/1213988873287585793

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

@Steverino01 said...

Anybody on here watch the Bachelor? Do you know the gal that won the million on DK today?

https://twitter.com/jadelizroper/status/1213988873287585793

Actually looks like the guy played 300 unique. 150 in his name and 150 in her name.

Chances DK will do something about this??
    0%

• tristanwolf

oh boy. stuffs gonna hit the fan tomorrow a.m. if that’s true can’t wait to see how this spins out.

• squidkill

@Unico10 said...

Actually looks like the guy played 300 unique. 150 in his name and 150 in her name.

0%

I don’t get it? What guy?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

@squidkill said...

Sorry. Not interested in that kind of shows enough to remember his name. Anyway they are married. Maxed 150 in his account and 150 in her account – all uniques (according to twitter…. so corroboration is needed). One of “her lineups” won.

• gravycakes

Pretty obvious collusion

ttolbert05 plays: 40 Wentz, 59 Brees, 49 Russell Wilson (0 Watson, 0 Allen, 0 Tannehill)
    jaderoper plays: 48 Watson, 47 Josh Allen, 48 Tannehill ( 4 Wentz, 0 Brees, 0 Wilson)

• squidkill

@gravycakes said...

Pretty obvious collusion

ttolbert05 plays: 40 Wentz, 59 Brees, 49 Russell Wilson (0 Watson, 0 Allen, 0 Tannehill)
    jaderoper plays: 48 Watson, 47 Josh Allen, 48 Tannehill ( 4 Wentz, 0 Brees, 0 Wilson)

Oh. Now I get it. Imagine the damage I could do with my Mom and Aunts account.

• depalma13

And DK actually thinks they are going public with nonsense like this going on.

• tristanwolf

@squidkill said...

jade tolbert wife of tanner tolbert – they met on one of those “bachelor shows”. she played 150 lu’s in the milly and someone else on twitter said he also did 150 and they were unique (have no confirmation of this but i’m sure people will be digging the logs). funny scrolling through her twitter she has never mentioned football or dk until today.

edit- well i guess gravycakes has already confirmed it. wonder if they had another “friend” who happened to play all brady and cousins.

• keephustlincuz

@tristanwolf said...

jade tolbert wife of tanner tolbert – they met on one of those “bachelor shows”. she played 150 lu’s in the milly and someone else on twitter aid he also did 150 and they were unique (have no confirmation of this but i’m sure people will be digging the logs). funny scrolling through her twitter she has never mentioned football or dk until today.

I thought there are 2 brothers that have been working together for years and DK has done nothing. Why would they bother now?

• squidkill

@tristanwolf said...

jade tolbert wife of tanner tolbert – they met on one of those “bachelor shows”. she played 150 lu’s in the milly and someone else on twitter aid he also did 150 and they were unique (have no confirmation of this but i’m sure people will be digging the logs). funny scrolling through her twitter she has never mentioned football or dk until today.

Got it.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #19

RG Tiered Ranking

Guys if you talk about collusion here, some smart know-it-alls will shut you down lol.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

@keephustlincuz said...

I thought there are 2 brothers that have been working together for years and DK has done nothing. Why would they bother now?

But the brothers justified it by saying that they “cooperate” and share projections and optimizers (nobody ever explained why using same projections and optimizers they always have all unique lineups… but I digress)

However they at least are two players.

Nobody will convince me that she actually played.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #19

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

But the brothers justified it by saying that they “cooperate” and share projections and optimizers (nobody ever explained why using same projections and optimizers they always have all unique lineups… but I digress)

However they at least are two players.

Nobody will convince me that she actually played.

you sure, maybe DFSx42 or blenderhd will convince you.

• tristanwolf

https://twitter.com/williambierman/status/1214015801721868288

lol it’s ridiculous. and he didn’t think anyone would look into it if a famous “bachelorette” won? dude should at least have done it in his grandma’s name maybe woulda gotten away with it.

• squidkill

My aunt still plays under my uncles account🍆

• BIF

@tristanwolf said...

lol it’s ridiculous. and he didn’t think anyone would look into it if a famous “bachelorette” won? dude should at least have done it in his grandma’s name maybe woulda gotten away with it.

DK will use this as a publicity opportunity that a D list celebrity won the Million – probably make a commercial for it for the Super Bowl

• BIF

@squidkill said...

My aunt still plays under my uncles account🍆

But they are the same person – she just has an appendage now 👌

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

@tristanwolf said...

He will still get away with it

Rules are just for us suckers

• tristanwolf

Chris Randone is losing all credibility in the industry tonight. He is trying so hard to pretend nothing happened.

• squidkill

@BIF said...

But they are the same person – she just has an appendage now 👌

Exactly. Zero collusion. Honest person

• yisman

https://mobile.twitter.com/TravisMangone/status/1214035147433099265

• DefinitelyMiami

@tristanwolf said...

Chris Randone is losing all credibility in the industry tonight. He is trying so hard to pretend nothing happened, wouldn’t surprise me to find out he might be involved.

Bingo.
    They most likely had 450 entries

• Supanice

@Unico10 said...

0%

They don’t do shit about chipotleaddict and papagates why would they do something about this?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

@Supanice said...

They don’t do shit about chipotleaddict and papagates why would they do something about this?

They won’t do anything until someone puts up a class action suit

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler