• Blogger of the Month

4:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -205 ) at Cincinnati ( 188 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:15 PM EST : Cleveland ( -120 ) at Kansas City ( 111 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 104 ) at Chi Sox ( -113 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Detroit ( -146 ) at Atlanta ( 135 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 161 ) at Colorado ( -175 ) —- T: 12
    8:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 119 ) at Arizona ( -129 ) —- T: 9.5
    9:05 PM EST : Houston ( -105 ) at LA Angels ( -103 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Mondoman13

Obviously Kershaw is the chalk here….who do we like for P2?……..or are we all focus on football and so excited about NBA starting that baseball is essentially over???

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

It appears baseball is dead.

• Vanco

Still alive for me. Only got a bit more time to win a moonshot or slurve. Definitely happy about nba where I actually win.

Today I’ll be stacking against Hector Santiago with everybody I can. Batboy, foul retrieving girl, mascot, anybody I can roster really.

• Storm

Am I crazy for considering Wily Peralta at Coors?

Here are his 15-day stats:

Distance -15 185
    Exit Velocity – 15 89
    GB % – 15 55
    Strike Ratio – 15 47
    HH % – 15 15

• Vanco

@Storm said...

Am I crazy for considering Wily Peralta at Coors?

Here are his 15-day stats:

Distance -15 185
    Exit Velocity – 15 89
    GB % – 15 55
    Strike Ratio – 15 47
    HH % – 15 15

Dude’s been solid for his price for weeks now. There’s been a lot more dud Coors games than not. I’ll have him in one

• jtwfantasy

You know there is still an edge in DFS when people consider starting Wily Peralta in Coors.

• walkoff9

Do we just stack Baltimore in the early slate…priced for tanaka.

• Olhausen

@jtwfantasy said...

You know there is still an edge in DFS when people consider starting Wily Peralta in Coors.

Unfortunately this year has been that type of year where he will probably pitch a decent game.

Edit: I was trying to quote the post about having an edge if people are talking about using wily in coors.

• Vanco

@Olhausen said...

Unfortunately this year has been that type of year where he will probably pitch a decent game.

Edit: I was trying to quote the post about having an edge if people are talking about using wily in coors.

Yeah, gpp play considering his recent form. There’s been quite a few cheap pitchers who held their own in Coors. He may get blown up of course but so have the aces.

• Vanco

Just noticed the 60k slurve is 1k to first…I like the flatter payout structure but that just seems way too low.

• Silvestro24

When you wake up at 12:49 and have 10 lineups acting as fillers so you have to rush to fix them. Never been more stressed.

• IronMonkey415

Glad I played Kang.

• jtwfantasy

Colorado just has way to many lefties to throw at Wily Peralta. Its like trying to squeeze a square into a round hole.

• walkoff9

Every game at the same time tomorrow, interesting for sweating DFS. Unfortunately it’s on the day with probably the least interest mlb dfs of the season

• tristanwolf

slate is pretty ugly. we are true players (degens). would be a great day to play college football. lol all that said i think the cubs will be pushing hard to win for lester’s 20th today.

• mf831

How many innings will kershaw go if cardinals lose

• tristanwolf

cards started wacha in a must win game? couldn’t they have gone wainright and someone else on short rest today and tomorrow?

• Olhausen

@Vanco said...

Just noticed the 60k slurve is 1k to first…I like the flatter payout structure but that just seems way too low.

The payout structure is pretty much the same As always. DK started flattening them out like two months ago. The reason it is so small is because with football and this being the last two days of the season Dk was not expecting a bigger one to fill. Same thing happened last year and for hardcore MLB fans it sucks but not enough people play at this point to change it.

• Vanco

DK usually has the 1st prize at around 3% in the slurve/moonshot which seems like a decent cut. The cut down to 1.6% for today isnt as appealing to me at least. However it’s paying out a lot more people, so the constant min casher in me likes it lol.

Looking forward to the lineup Padres roll out. Need some Renfroe

• IronMonkey415

Turns out Kang was the only positive for me….COME ON MAN, I thought I would do good.

• tristanwolf

Ffs lester killing me. All my hitters off to good start. Got a couple wade mileys but faded kershaw. Need him pulled after 4-5.

• Olhausen

A weather update would be nice.

• Olhausen

@tristanwolf said...

Ffs lester killing me. All my hitters off to good start. Got a couple wade mileys but faded kershaw. Need him pulled after 4-5.

Roberts pulls all Dodgers vs the Padres earlier this week when of course I have them. Pulled urias after three while he was pitching a gem but decided to let kershaw pitch a full game right before the playoffs. Dude is not a good manager from what I’m seeing.

• badlands92

Can I pick em or what? Managed ZERO points from my OF in early slate. Kim, Polanco & Piscotty all with the goose.

Still barely hanging on, but likely will slip out of contention unless another miracle like the Austin HR happens.

• tristanwolf

late slate pitching pretty gross. any ideas? i guess im mostly iwaukamura?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.