• Blogger of the Month

4:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -205 ) at Cincinnati ( 188 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:15 PM EST : Cleveland ( -120 ) at Kansas City ( 111 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 104 ) at Chi Sox ( -113 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Detroit ( -146 ) at Atlanta ( 135 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 161 ) at Colorado ( -175 ) —- T: 12
    8:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 119 ) at Arizona ( -129 ) —- T: 9.5
    9:05 PM EST : Houston ( -105 ) at LA Angels ( -103 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• deejones49

Rolling out James Shields on my last night of the MLB season

• Zieg30

@tristanwolf said...

late slate pitching pretty gross. any ideas? i guess im mostly iwaukamura?

It’s horrible. Not sure we’ve had a worse one on this large a slate ever.

Probably roughly 30% Iwa tonight.

• tristanwolf

@deejones49 said...

Rolling out James Shields on my last night of the MLB season

g luck dee. i got a lot of ws stacks and a few sox/twins game stacks. tough slate.

• Olhausen

Of course the two worst pitchers on the slate are throwing fucking gems. I’m not sure why I would except anything else though with the way my season has gone. This pretty much also guarantees my pitchers will blow up so hopefully none of you have them.

• Olhausen

My jinx post worked!

• BuffaloPat

Oh look, missed the cash on FD’s afternoon slate by 10 points…again. Even with 3 hitters putting up HRs. And who the hell is Ty Blach? 54 Pts for a 3k pitcher? I guess I’m doing this all wrong and should just start the worst possible player available.

• walkoff9

Glad i played the early slate and skipped the late one.

• IronMonkey415

And here I thought Héctor Santiago is a weak pitcher so I loaded up on the White Sox.

• tristanwolf

need more twins white sox runs come on

• tristanwolf

@walkoff9 said...

Glad i played the early slate and skipped the late one.

both terrible. and love that my massive arizona stacks last night are goin off today. lol got a couple.

• Olhausen

@tristanwolf said...

both terrible. and love that my massive arizona stacks last night are goin off today. lol got a couple.

You have to love the pitchers duel at coors but I’m pretty sure I said it would happen earlier in this thread. To bad I don’t listen to my own advice.

• Olhausen

I swear I’m going to completely fade Colorado games next year.

• dfswinner5

Wow Detroit, bases loaded no outs and you can’t convert…

• SkateFiend

What is up with DJ Lemahieu? Is he hurt, or is he really trying to protect his BA?

• Silvestro24

How are you gonna pull Odor for a pinch runner that early in the game. Does anyone know if he got hurt because im about to throwup.

• IronMonkey415

He is protecting his BA.

BOOO!!!!!!

• degen479

Wily Peralta is the GOAT.

• Olhausen

@IronMonkey415 said...

He is protecting his BA.

BOOO!!!!!!

Yeah that’s the weakest shit I’ve ever seen. In my eyes he didn’t win shit and I’ve lost all respect for him as a player.

• dfswinner5

iwakuma is so bad

• Cdogbuck

Borderline depressed about DK’s pathetic slate tomorrow, especially with all games starting at 3.

• Olhausen

Might as well give myself the old death wish and post this sweat on FD to end the season https://www.fanduel.com/games/16491/contests/16491-201853248/entries/1033066888/scoring

• cjs5555

@Olhausen said...

Might as well give myself the old death wish and post this sweat on FD to end the season https://www.fanduel.com/games/16491/contests/16491-201853248/entries/1033066888/scoring

that carter HR sure helped. nice work! way to end it

• Olhausen

@cjs5555 said...

that carter HR sure helped. nice work! way to end it

Thanks I’m in 3rd on aces also. I probably won’t hold on to first but that should at least help take home some decent coin. I finished 3rd in the sac fly last year on the last Saturday night of the season so it will be funny if I do it again. 1st would be better though!

• Olhausen

Damn Davis 2 and half percent owned and his HR is still going to guarantee I only finish as high as third.

• SkateFiend

This September has not been kind to my pro league H2H teams. The Blue Jays, Indians and the Rockies stopped hitting for like weeks. Donaldson and CarGo just disappeared on me.

I still managed to sneak into a championship game and have a chance at 120 dollars (60 bucks profit). I make OK money playing season long fantasy and it’s more of a rewarding experience than DFS. DFS is still fun in its way, though.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.