• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

12:08 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 118 ) at Atlanta ( -131 ) —- T: 7.5
    2:08 PM EST : Miami ( 170 ) at Chi Cubs ( -190 ) —- T: —
    3:10 PM EST : Chi White Sox ( 0 ) at Oakland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:08 PM EST : St. Louis ( 144 ) at San Diego ( -160 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:08 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at LA Dodgers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• jayzee666

DK has already posted negative points for my 2 LUs accounting for my Pitchers giving up early hits/runs and 0 points for my hitters. They know me well!

Not posting my plays today. Let suffer on your own!! Just know this, if your plays suck out of the gate, I probably have them!

• feezyg

@monarch said...

So many absolutes with the stat guru Feezy.

Anyways I think they roll Fiers out and he will probably go five or six and hand it off to the bullpen. Manaea and Montas have more electric stuff but cannot be trusted here. I think Bob Melvin saves them for the ALDS vs Houston

I just don’t want people getting the wrong idea here. Yes Fiers is cheap and has alot working in his favor, all I’m saying is when he’s bad he’s horrible, and when my White Sox bring the sticks (which is now or never), they can hand you a negative number for your pitching slot.

• telestraightshooter

….. PSA ……

Umpire Cory Blaser is in 99th percentile of K’s per game @ 115%

Bad Pitching STL/ SD game might overcompensate for that.

• telestraightshooter

< blurp >

• ifthethunder

@jayzee666 said...

DK has already posted negative points for my 2 LUs accounting for my Pitchers giving up early hits/runs and 0 points for my hitters. They know me well!

Not posting my plays today. Let suffer on your own!! Just know this, if your plays suck out of the gate, I probably have them!

You’re leaving us in the Lurch, buddy.
    ~

• biga0787

@telestraightshooter said...

….. PSA ……

Umpire Cory Blaser is in 99th percentile of K’s per game @ 115%

Bad Pitching STL/ SD game might overcompensate for that.

If waino gets more of a strikezone than he should he could be a really good play. That doesn’t take away that the lefties could mash him quick

• dominicanpapi

I am reading chatter on Twitter about the Cubs game being postponed?

Edit: But I haven’t seen anything official by the main MLB writers.

• rvnfn77

I see it’s been postponed per rotoworld.

• zeeshan2

Thursday’s Wild Card Series Game 2 between the Marlins and Cubs has been postponed due to rain.
    It’ll be made up on Friday at 1 p.m. CT, with a potential Game 3 getting pushed to Saturday.

• biga0787

I think the leverage play is to get off Kershaw for sure now. He’s going to be 60% owned on fanduel

Maybe not 60% didn’t realize first two guys were 21% of FanDuel ownership already

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Gross. So much Darvish. Didn’t think this would ever happen. Would have had more Castillo.

• yisman

would’ve done castillo/kershaw had I known Darvish would not pitch

now I’m in a bind

I guess Woodruff or Davies

• biga0787

@Pandamonious said...

Gross. So much Darvish. Didn’t think this would ever happen. Would have had more Castillo.

Agreed. I would have taken anderson. Now I’m stuck, I don’t like Kershaw, thinking about woodruff but may be getting cute and he may be over owned for the likely outcome

• got9forya

I went Woodruff and Kershaw with no bats in tonight’s game lets see how that turns out

• monarch

Wow. That sucks. Time to counter with an Athletics stack!

Good luck Feezy!

• cheezpizza

As a Braves fan, im pumped to think about the future rotation of Soroka, Fried, and Anderson.

• feezyg

@monarch said...

Wow. That sucks. Time to counter with an Athletics stack!

Good luck Feezy!

The answer to your Cubs riddle is White Sox…

• monarch

Whoever HiMrLowden is he is a SD MLB beast. All over the top yesterday and today.

• biga0787

It sucks cause we are locked. It really is going to condense ownership all over. I’m stumped where to go and how to get different without just wrecking chances of winning

• monarch

Ian Anderson has outperformed my expectations. Almost rather he be done and lock in the 22 DK points

• cheezpizza

@monarch said...

Ian Anderson has outperformed my expectations. Almost rather he be done and lock in the 22 DK points

The hype is real in Braves Country with him. He actually went 3rd overall to Senzel’s 2nd overall. His changeup is a plus pitch.

• DraftQueen

Just be happy you are one of the 75% that will change out Darvish. I bet his 50-60% ownership is still at 10-15%

• querb

sunny in chicago with no rain around. something stinks about that PPD

• monarch

Castillo pitch count getting up there. He may level off and not be mandatory at his price.

• Yeoman

As far as I can tell, the afternoon DK slate hasn’t been canceled even though there’s now only one game on it. Maybe STATS hasn’t been informed so the CHI game’s not been officially canceled per DK rules? Odd….

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.