• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

12:08 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 118 ) at Atlanta ( -131 ) —- T: 7.5
    2:08 PM EST : Miami ( 170 ) at Chi Cubs ( -190 ) —- T: —
    3:10 PM EST : Chi White Sox ( 0 ) at Oakland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:08 PM EST : St. Louis ( 144 ) at San Diego ( -160 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:08 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at LA Dodgers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• biga0787

How many naked Anderson lineups are there really though? Looking seems most are atl stacks which outside of acuna aren’t great yet

• DraftQueen

Yankees and Indians averaged 1.9 runs per inning between them.

Braves and Reds are averaging 1.2 runs per game between them.

• ifthethunder

@Pandamonious said...

Gross. So much Darvish. Didn’t think this would ever happen. Would have had more Castillo.

I only had 1/3 Yuge Darvish. But I had a couple batters in all the lineups. My ‘look on the bright side of life’ is this: I hit all my showdown requirements yesterday, and played lightly today. Dang. At least NASCAR should be alright.
    ~

• feezyg

@biga0787 said...

How many naked Anderson lineups are there really though? Looking seems most are atl stacks which outside of acuna aren’t great yet

I had Anderson Freeman only in one and Castillo Votto in one. Can’t complain too much I guess…

• marker0357

where the H did the rain come from?

• land_of_the_lock

Is the cubs game playing at 10:08 EST now? That’s what fanduel late swap would seem to indicate.

• marker0357

The Big Red Machine is more like The Little Pink Poodle.

• zovyn

Fwiw – Fanduel moved the start time of the postponed game to 10:08, which allows everybody a chance to sub out those players. It was a rare quality move out of FD and tbh it annoys me a little. I was hoping for a little edge over those few MME guys who don’t check the news/boards all day. :(

• yisman

weird, they’ve never done that before

• biga0787

Kind of shitty for long term players who have been screwed by it before. You always get told that’s the way it is. It was postponed well before the game locked. Can I go back and take anderson? Rules are rules, they shouldn’t change them. Now next time it happens people are going to wonder why they won’t do it every slate

• Jkemdy

Moreland: Peterson or grandal/ Carlson

• yisman

I like grandal/carlson

• telestraightshooter

@marker0357 said...

where the H did the rain come from?

• telestraightshooter

Kershaw
    Games ERA
    … 32 … 4.43 … Postseason
    .. 357… 2.66 … Career

• monarch

Did Darvish carry DK ownership? What about Dunn-in lol?

• mr_papageorgio

Casual 487 foot home run from Robert.

• monarch

Nice. Luis Robert my White Sox one off

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Did something happen with Dunning, or was 2 hits and 2 outs enough?

• feezyg

@monarch said...

Nice. Luis Robert my White Sox one off

You only took one? They’ll prolly get 2 more before Fires excuse me Fiers gets yanked….

• mr_papageorgio

@Pandamonious said...

Did something happen with Dunning, or was 2 hits and 2 outs enough?

They are managing from the Dave Roberts book of advanced playoff strategy today.

• monarch

@feezyg said...

You only took one? They’ll prolly get 2 more before Fires excuse me Fiers gets yanked….

Ha….Ive got Athletics, Robert, Acuna, Albies. Off to a great start.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

I have a ridiculous amount of Dunning.

Horrible slate. Between CHC/MIA, and the White Sox taking forever to put out a line up, and now this, what a disaster. Oh, and have a bunch of Castillo and no Anderson.

I’m toast.

• mr_papageorgio

@Pandamonious said...

Horrible slate. Between CHC/MIA, and the White Sox taking forever to put out a line up, and now this, what a disaster. Oh, and have a bunch of Castillo and no Anderson.

I’m toast.

Ouch. And now Eloy is gone too. Brutal day.

• telestraightshooter

@Pandamonious said...

I’m toast.

drop in Milw Ace

60% he outscores Kershaw in Fantasy points today

• dolphinkick182

15 pitches from Dunning, 39 from Fiers, both done for the day.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.