• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

12:08 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 118 ) at Atlanta ( -131 ) —- T: 7.5
    2:08 PM EST : Miami ( 170 ) at Chi Cubs ( -190 ) —- T: —
    3:10 PM EST : Chi White Sox ( 0 ) at Oakland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:08 PM EST : St. Louis ( 144 ) at San Diego ( -160 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:08 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at LA Dodgers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• feezyg

@dolphinkick182 said...

15 pitches from Dunning, 39 from Fiers, both done for the day.

This is an elimination game for the White Sox, the next one too, and you wanna pull this kid after you get a petty lead. Embarrassing. Typical White Sox. Yeah let’s play all our long relievers so we end up with Yolmer Sanchez on the mound when it matters most. Sickening. Also I had Dunning…..

• monarch

Sean Murphy dong against that dumpster fire of a White Sox bullpen. I’ve got one from him and Robert in this game.

• RatedDAL

@feezyg said...

This is an elimination game for the White Sox, the next one too, and you wanna pull this kid after you get a petty lead. Embarrassing. Typical White Sox. Yeah let’s play all our long relievers so we end up with Yolmer Sanchez on the mound when it matters most. Sickening. Also I had Dunning…..

This is game 3. Its elimination for both teams.

• mr_papageorgio

At the rate this is going Robert is going to pitch the 7th, Moncada the 8th, and Abreu closes in the 9th.

• feezyg

@RatedDAL said...

This is game 3. Its elimination for both teams.

I cant believe what I’m seeing…

• yisman

double pitcher really didn’t work out for that showdown

Fiers captain, Dunning flex. Geez

Plus Eloy hurt. Had him in showdown and classic…

• RatedDAL

@feezyg said...

I cant believe what I’m seeing…

Division series doesn’t start til next week so may as well utilize every single arm you have I guess.

• telestraightshooter

@mr_papageorgio said...

At the rate this is going Robert is going to pitch the 7th, Moncada the 8th, and Abreu closes in the 9th.

ha!
    Pinder replaces MY play – Lamb and posts 12 K in 2 AB!

7 pitchers in 4.2 innings

• dolphinkick182

@mr_papageorgio said...

Encarnacion in to relieve Moncada after 3 pitches, Encarnacion gets the ball from the ump, sniffs it, throws it back. He could smell that it was tipped.

• telestraightshooter

I’mn in 1st in a couple of 500 player tourneys, … that will last assuming 2 night games are a pair of pitching duels …Ha!

• ifthethunder

@telestraightshooter said...

I’mn in 1st in a couple of 500 player tourneys, … that will last assuming 2 night games are a pair of pitching duels …Ha!

Good luck! I have Ian Anderson in 2 of 3. But have no hitting to speak of yet. Thanks to the Cubs rainout, I have a lot of Cardinals. If they can go off again…
    ~

• dolphinkick182

No Joc tonight? Yep sums up all of my LU’s today. Had him at 96%. Already spent enough time today getting Darvish and Sixtoes out. I’m leaving Joc in for a pinch hit dong. F it.

I know this isnt the NFL forum, but i figured I’d help you guys out. With the way my MLB Lu’s have gone today, Melvin Gordon will hobble off the field on the 1st play from scrimmage and not return.

• ifthethunder

@dolphinkick182 said...

No Joc tonight? Yep sums up all of my LU’s today. Had him at 96%. Already spent enough time today getting Darvish and Sixtoes out. I’m leaving Joc in for a pinch hit dong. F it.

I know this isnt the NFL forum, but i figured I’d help you guys out. With the way my MLB Lu’s have gone today, Melvin Gordon will hobble off the field on the 1st play from scrimmage and not return.

I just switched Joc to Avisail Garcia. Couldn’t use a Cardinal because of the five batters from one team max.

Got high hopes for Matt Carpenter. Apparently he is 12 for 25 with 3 homers and 5 walks versus Zach Davies.
    ~

• dolphinkick182

@ifthethunder said...

Got high hopes for Matt Carpenter. Apparently he is 12 for 25 with 3 homers and 5 walks versus Zach Davies.

I too am on Carpenter tonight. Figured most on FD went Edman or Albies. Though now i’m thinking Jake Cronenworth is the play. Put him in plenty for the late night.

• superjon

@dolphinkick182 said...

I too am on Carpenter tonight. Figured most on FD went Edman or Albies. Though now i’m thinking Jake Cronenworth is the play. Put him in plenty for the late night.

I played Machado

• RatedDAL

Davies not gonna make it out the 2nd. FML

Most of this season I’ve stacked against him because I just don’t think he’s very good even though it didn’t pan out ever. I should’ve known better than to trust him.

• homers1226

wonger dinger
    i didnt play him

• ifthethunder

@homers1226 said...

wonger dinger
    i didnt play him

I have him in all three lineups, so I’m cashing. Will need more hitting from somewhere to win a ticket contest. But cashing is a start!

P.S. So much for all that. No Tatis, no money.
    ~

• teamwillow

Does anyone else have their FD MLB lineups saying they’re still live? I have a player from the postponed Cubs game – does that mean I could still gain points for yesterday’s slate?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.