MLB FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

4:00 PM EST : Washington ( 133 ) at LA Dodgers ( -144 ) —- T: 7.5
    6:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 135 ) at Boston ( -146 ) —- T: 9.5
    9:30 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 115 ) at SF Giants ( -124 ) —- T: 6

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• jbiniewski

Any interest in Gio Gonzalez, lefty vs Dodgers? Ownership projection?

• Wammer44

…..

• MisterMister

Wouldn’t even take gio at gunpoint. Trust bucholz right now more than him.

• jaehachang

I would normally not play post season MLB. But I am still alive in Yahoo Fantasy Baseball Champion Of Champions Round 2. Top 10% move onto the final round, I think.

MadBum for $60 or Arrieta for $51? Do I dare stack against MadBum if I don’t play him???

• Silvestro24

@jaehachang said...

I would normally not play post season MLB. But I am still alive in Yahoo Fantasy Baseball Champion Of Champions Round 2. Top 10% move onto the final round, I think.

MadBum for $60 or Arrieta for $51? Do I dare stack against MadBum if I don’t play him???

I don’t think so. Look at the cubs numbers against him. Everyone besides Zobrist and Contreras are batting under 200. I think you might be able to use them as one offs, possibly bryant too, but id stay away from him. he gets weak contact and wrigley is playing as a pitchers park in this series.

• JupiterBrando

@Silvestro24 said...

I don’t think so. Look at the cubs numbers against him. Everyone besides Zobrist and Contreras are batting under 200. I think you might be able to use them as one offs, possibly bryant too, but id stay away from him. he gets weak contact and wrigley is playing as a pitchers park in this series.

they’re in SF for game 3

• jaehachang

How about MadBum/Arrrieta with cheap Indians/Redsox bats?

Is that better than pairing Clay or Gio with MadBum or Arrieta then fit in Turner and Ortiz?

Feeling like Ortiz gonna rake vs Tomlin.

• txdave41

Didn’t pay attention to the start times so now i have a squeeze entry with 90% NS players. Damn fanduel late lock.

• Olhausen

@txdave41 said...

Didn’t pay attention to the start times so now i have a squeeze entry with 90% NS players. Damn fanduel late lock.

Not to be a dick but you’ve been playing fantasy baseball way to long to make a mistake like that.

• BUFUu2

feel bad for anyone that played maeda

• dragon1952

Come on Gonzo….you gonna go 3 and 2 on every freakin’ batter?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Man Boston. Hit all year and suck now.

• jaehachang

I am down on Yahoo GPP with P and 3B left. Currently I have MadBum/Gillaspie in, should I late swap out to Arrieta/Bryant?

• RiceKitchen

Went MadBum and Arrieta, have 59 going into the late game, feeling quite good for cashing in. (My GPPS are all quite low-scoring)

• MisterMister

Boston, 4 potential MVPs in June. Now looking at spring training on October 10.

Oh and thanks for the goose eggs you turds.

• RiceKitchen

Winning my first big beginner GPP tonight! Went with MadBum and Arrieta and only need to make up 5 point gap with MadBum. What a feeling to finally crack it in a big way.

• MisterMister

And I’m sure you found out how heartbreaking it can be when shit happens late in games, plus extra innings. Arrieta homer, Gillaspie is this year’s Daniel Murphy. Instant classic.

And I cashed too, so all good.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.