MLB FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:09 PM EST : Houston ( 105 ) at Boston ( -114 ) —- T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• gunshow2425

Miley HAS to go at least 5 innings. Tired bullpen.

• Epicsic

@gunshow2425 said...

I hope so and gives up 8 runs in the process. I think you still have to stack against him and run a Verlander or Sale with Ryu. I’m thinking Verlander and ryu.

• tmarohl

@gunshow2425 said...

Only Hader is tired. Burnes can go 2-3. Guerra can go 2-3. Knebel and Jeffress will both be able to pitch an inning. Freddy Peralta is available.

• gunshow2425

I understand both of you but to differ from the tight pack, I’m going verlander and Miley.
    What if Sale isn’t right yet? Yankees didn’t hit much in the series in general.
    Ryu on the road isn’t that impressive.

• Epicsic

@gunshow2425 said...

I understand both of you but to differ from the tight pack, I’m going verlander and Miley.
    What if Sale isn’t right yet? Yankees didn’t hit much in the series in general.
    Ryu on the road isn’t that impressive.

I still torn on a Sale I don’t think he is 100% and this playoffs where the saying anything can happens get put to the extremes so I find myself having to trust Sale some in tourney exposure. Miley tho I don’t see going 3 like tmarohl said on harder is truly tired. Guerra is who I thinks comes in after Miley. I thinking 2-3 for him too. Sooooo….. tuff slate lol

• casper

@tmarohl said...

IF He’s not giving up Alot off runs he“ll stay in.In the playoffs everyone thats getting blown up gets pulled.That being said he has pitch really vrs LAD.

• biffrenylds

Any thoughts on tonight’s lineups? Moreland, Núñez, and Correa playing?

• yisman

@biffrenylds said...

Any thoughts on tonight’s lineups? Moreland, Núñez, and Correa playing?

I’m guessing Nunez sits against RHPs now. I am not expecting him to be in the lineup.

I would guess Moreland and Correa will be in the lineup. Moreland is expected to be feeling good enough to start by now.

• yisman

Unlike yesterday, Freese should actually get two plate appearances because I doubt Counsell wants to do bullpen games two days in a row. Expect Miley to pitch 4+ innings.

I know they won but I really think what he did was crazy. Bullpen for 7 innings including Hader for 46 pitches. That’s an elimination game strategy, not a Game 1 strategy.

• yisman

I had Moreland on fantasydraft. Boston put out a lineup about 2 minutes before lock. I barely was able to swap him out.

Holt at 2nd, Nunez at 3rd, Pearce at 1st

• KindGuy

@yisman said...

I had Moreland on fantasydraft. Boston put out a lineup about 2 minutes before lock. I barely was able to swap him out.

Holt at 2nd, Nunez at 3rd, Pearce at 1st

I was going to play the slate today but AJ Hinch, who’s notorious for releasing lineups late waited until about 15 minutes ago to release a lineup.

• eleanorRigby

I finally Had a pretty good MLB night. I hit 115.45 in dk main. On to nfl. Good luck.

• TheWolf1113

Tied 3 way for first in the FanDuel Showdown 5k .25

$3 investment
    $333.33 win
    Finally can say I got one

Thank you Reddick and gurriel mvp top of the ninth HRs….crazy

• eleanorRigby

Great night bud. I took Reddick out and changed things up a bit but my single entry killed it with that Gurriel home run.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).