MLB FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:05 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -175 ) at Atlanta ( 157 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:40 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -142 ) at Houston ( 128 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• biga0787

Sucks to see I’m Not the only one whose night is over half way through the first.

• jdtrey

Rios has a current OPS of 5

• RatedDAL

I know its the first but wouldnt’ it have been better to make Wright eat some innings regardless of results? I know its crazy to kinda throw in the towel in the first but I’d rather see if Wright could settle in and go at least 4.

• PrenticeGT

Someone turned on a jet engine on that ball Will Smith hit. It would have been caught and took the strangest turn of a line drive I’ve ever seen. Ever since then every ball his flown out of the park by a mile. Shady stuff.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Volkster6 said...

So far the worse is -14.70, and he was pulled in the first inning after facing the entire order. Lol – sorry Panda, I’m not ragging – I’m crying

Yeah, I know. I knew there was tons of risk with him. I made 20, and he’s in 8 of mine. Basically strictly as a game theory type play, as I really thought he’d be more like 15-20% owned not 30%(!!). I figured he had a much higher than 20% chance being the 2nd highest scoring pitcher on the slate, considering the other options. Thought he was worth some darts. In retrospect, 40% was too much, and if I KNEW he would be 30%, instead of 20% or less, I would have went UNDER and did more like 4 or 5 out of 20, because 30 is really pushing it, or more like what I figured the chances he’d be the 2nd highest scoring pitcher were.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@RatedDAL said...

Glad Joc got me those points before he gets lifted. Also glad I wasn’t swayed by Pandas solid Wright logic.

Good!

• Volkster6

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, I know. I knew there was tons of risk with him. I made 20, and he’s in 8 of mine. Basically strictly as a game theory type play, as I really thought he’d be more like 15-20% owned not 30%(!!). I figured he had a much higher than 20% chance being the 2nd highest scoring pitcher on the slate, considering the other options. Thought he was worth some darts. In retrospect, 40% was too much, and if I KNEW he would be 30%, instead of 20% or less, I would have went UNDER and did more like 4 or 5 out of 20, because 30 is really pushing it, or more like what I figured the chances he’d be the 2nd highest scoring pitcher were.

Agreed! I played him in the $100/$50 SE for the very reason that he could be relatively lower owned. He wasn’t. Just sucks my slate is over though and it’s not even half the inning yet

• RatedDAL

Muncy! Boom

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

Amazing something this obvious is happening in baseball, and it’s happening to the extreme.

• zovyn

Not really a floor so much as the moist dirt at the bottom of a wine cellar… :P

Really wish his ownership % was higher – only ranges from 6%-13% in most of the contests I’m in, but it’s a whopping 25% in the $1 SE 4k player tournament. Weird.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@zovyn said...

Not really a floor so much as the moist dirt at the bottom of a wine cellar… :P

Really wish his ownership % was higher – only ranges from 6%-13% in most of the contests I’m in, but it’s a whopping 25% in the $1 SE 4k player tournament. Weird.

He’s so far below the floor, if they would have left him in, he might have come out the other side of earth and somehow magically got back to 0.

• RatedDAL

They should’ve left him in. Things did not improve after he left and now the pen gonna get abused.

• zovyn

What kind of attitude do you bring to your first at-bat when your team is already down 11? Has to be a ball-breaker. Gotta be a playoff record, right?

• PrenticeGT

@Pandamonious said...

Amazing something this obvious is happening in baseball, and it’s happening to the extreme.

I can’t be the only one that saw that ball Will Smith hit that would have been caught that did something physically impossible, right? Would have been only one run scored.

• jjwd

amazing

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@PrenticeGT said...

I can’t be the only one that saw that ball Will Smith hit that would have been caught that did something physically impossible, right? Would have been only one run scored.

Had some spin on it, I guess.

• RatedDAL

Bellinger goes Boom.

• zeeshan2

@Sleazygreazy said...

You guys think Belli will be popular on DK? I think last night woke him up and he’s been relatively low-owned last few slates. I’m going 100 percent and am expecting him to score at least 14 DK fpts

good call

• homers1226

just got home ,,no bets thank goodness

dodgers on pace for 87 runs ?

• Sleazygreazy

@zeeshan2 said...

good call

I aborted my DK shares, have him on FD, but should have more…thanks? lol. What a freggin game, time to start worrying about guys getting pulled now I guess

• RatedDAL

12-0 lead with Kershaw possibly against Wilson tomorrow, amazing how quickly a series can change.

• Yeoman

@PrenticeGT said...

Sophons.

A little weird that they decided to mess with baseball instead of theoretical physics but I guess it shows us what’s truly important.

• Yeoman

@homers1226 said...

just got home ,,no bets thank goodness

Yes, good thing I only tossed a dollar in because I got home to find my lineup at -14.6 with 89 player-innings remaining. Ouch.

• ifthethunder

I have a Pederson-Rios-Seager lineup, and I’m only making 30 cents. Because the only thing I put it in is one dime-time.
    ~

• Sleazygreazy

They may have to actually send Culberson to the bullpen to get loose, LOL Never seen a position player do that before

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.