MLB FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:05 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -175 ) at Atlanta ( 157 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:40 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -142 ) at Houston ( 128 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• zovyn

Pache goes yard to start the most incredible comeback in MLB history…

:hums:

• Lyanetsko

What is the probability of Greinke outscoring Glasnow?

• thebettymo

Got wright at captain tonight boys just got off work did I miss anything

• Sleazygreazy

@Lyanetsko said...

What is the probability of Greinke outscoring Glasnow?

I think the odds are 20-25% that happens. But the odds of Greinke having some kind of stellar performance are lower, I’m basing that off of Glasnow pooping the bed and Greinke finding a way to be serviceable. That said, in a futile effort to try to salvage some of my crap lineups, I’ll be switching to some Greinke, so maybe I’m overly optimistic and 25% is too high.

• eleanorRigby

@thebettymo said...

Got wright at captain tonight boys just got off work did I miss anything

• Sleazygreazy

Since I got too cute on the main slate, no reason to change now for showdown. Josh Flemming anyone?

• thebettymo

what can i say as a braves fan just kinda hoping they swing themselves out tonight

• Sleazygreazy

@Sleazygreazy said...

Since I got too cute on the main slate, no reason to change now for showdown. Josh Flemming anyone?

Chase De Jong (went to my high school)….they added these long guys to the roster for a reason right?? If someone gets shelled, maybe they’re in the winning lineup. Panda – tell me I’m dreaming

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Sleazygreazy said...

Chase De Jong (went to my high school)….they added these long guys to the roster for a reason right?? If someone gets shelled, maybe they’re in the winning lineup. Panda – tell me I’m dreaming

It’s win or go home for Houston. Not sure what they’ll do, if Greinke struggles. I don’t think he will. If he does, I’m not sure they just stick their best guys out there and hope to keep it close, or go to a long relief guy.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

I’ll say this, I wouldn’t mess with a HOU long relief guy. If Greinke gets hammered, I’d just want a long line of TB bats in showdown.

• homers1226

Arozarena = cap

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

In fact, if you’re going with the Greinke gets hammered scenario, just get your salary relief with a guy like Anderson or Castillo. Anderson didn’t pitch yesterday, so there’s a decent chance they go to him today, and he can pitch 2 innings.

• Sleazygreazy

@Pandamonious said...

In fact, if you’re going with the Greinke gets hammered scenario, just get your salary relief with a guy like Anderson or Castillo. Anderson didn’t pitch yesterday, so there’s a decent chance they go to him today, and he can pitch 2 innings.

Thanks for the insight. I just did two LUs one with Flemming and one with Pressly. Still working out the kinks on dk sd. I’m also feeling a little tilty so it’s dart time.

My Greinke does poorly LU is Margot at cpt

• yisman

Rays/Astros started a minute before lock

not that it mattered much. Just two pitches.

• feezyg

Urias in line for the quality start and the win on Fanduel….

• feezyg

Nvm he’s not back out for the bottom 6…

• electrichaz3

Is fanduel not updating again or is it on my end. Ugh

• tmarohl

@electrichaz3 said...

Not working for me either.

• superjon

@electrichaz3 said...

doesn’t look like altuve’s been credited for his HR.

• zovyn

@superjon said...

doesn’t look like altuve’s been credited for his HR.

Nothing from the 2nd game is updating as of yet.

• electrichaz3

Ty fellas

• RatedDAL

Looks like a nice sweat trying to take down the Monster for me. Come on Greinke and the Stros.

Jinxed the hell outta that one.

• zovyn

Updating now

• yisman

Noting that the Braves scored 8 yesterday despite Acuna (leadoff), Ozuna (third), d’Arnaud (cleanup) and Riley (seventh) going hitless. Combined 0/14.

• electrichaz3

Question, how come Greinke did not get his quality start bonus on fd?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.