Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 10/15
    8:08 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -235 ) at Atlanta ( 195 ) —- T: 9.5

Friday, 10/16
    6:07 PM EST : Houston ( 115 ) at Tampa Bay ( -135 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BiGtIGeRs

@Pandamonious said...

Hard to say. I’d wait out these catchers.

You already have 2 OF’s with HR’s. Maldonado already has points. Fleming will finish outscored by the 2 cheaper starters. You can’t afford to take a 0 now IMO.

who would braves use in bullpen tonight

• ifthethunder

I may be stupid, but I’m not dumb. ERR, the other way!

Anyways, I have Randy Arozarena in all my lineups, as I’m sure you folks do also.

P.S. For the sake of honesty, I just checked my lineups. I have six (including a showdown) right now. One of them does NOT have Azozarena. I apologize for the misinformation.
    ~

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@BiGtIGeRs said...

who would braves use in bullpen tonight

I don’t know?

You’re the Braves fan, with 50 Braves stacks.

• BiGtIGeRs

@Pandamonious said...

I don’t know?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@Volkster6 said...

This is true. But Fleming only was outscored by 2 points which is a BB… the reality is the play didn’t pay off because Fleming needed a min 13.20 for 2x on his salary. That would have bought me the other free space. But if Toro comes in for any reason and gets something it could help the process.

Anyways, I was certainly unique. And not many will have that 6 man combo in their LUs, if any… Others could easily have the Barnes/Pederson

True, also have to remember people who played Garcia/Curtiss, saved 2K, so maybe they have Springer, Betts or Bellinger or whomever instead of Pederson. Certainly have Rios or even Turner over Toro. If Rios or Turner posts a strong game, you’re in trouble. Fortunately Bergman and Diaz have yet to do anything, so could be zeroes all around at 3B.

Zunino just got a single too, so now points are flowing at C.

Just going to have to wait the game out a bit, and be ready to pull the trigger on whatever at 8:07 EST

• Volkster6

@Pandamonious said...

True, also have to remember people who played Garcia/Curtiss, saved 2K, so maybe they have Springer, Betts or Bellinger or whomever instead of Pederson. Certainly have Rios or even Turner over Toro. If Rios or Turner posts a strong game, you’re in trouble. Fortunately Bergman and Diaz have yet to do anything, so could be zeroes all around at 3B.

Zunino just got a single too, so now points are flowing at C.

Just going to have to wait the game out a bit, and be ready to pull the trigger on whatever at 8:07 EST

Ok but there are scenarios where Betts outscores both of them, given he will get 4/5 at bats and Pederson will get 3… Barnes 4? He’s tied to Kershaw typically. I guess my question was if we thought Betts could outscore both

• zovyn

I’m stuck more on Bellinger/Barnes vs. Muncy/Pederson :(

Currently stacked with Rios/Seager – going to stick with Muncy and Pederson, I think. Belli is HOT but I’m not feeling him tonight.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@Volkster6 said...

Ok but there are scenarios where Betts outscores both of them, given he will get 4/5 at bats and Pederson will get 3… Barnes 4? He’s tied to Kershaw typically. I guess my question was if we thought Betts could outscore both

Right, yeah. I’m probably overanalyzing it. Obviously, who cares if Pederson gets 10, and Barnes gets 5, if Betts gets 20. I mean, Barnes/Pederson combo is going to have a higher ceiling than Betts alone. Betts is most likely to do well.

When you make the switch you don’t have enough to get to Rios from Toro?

• Volkster6

@Pandamonious said...

Right, yeah. I’m probably overanalyzing it. Obviously, who cares if Pederson gets 10, and Barnes gets 5, if Betts gets 20. I mean, Barnes/Pederson combo is going to have a higher ceiling than Betts alone. Betts is most likely to do well.

When you make the switch you don’t have enough to get to Rios from Toro?

Toro was in the early game :(

I made that play hoping he would get an at bat. He did earlier in the series

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@Volkster6 said...

Toro was in the early game :(

I made that play hoping he would get an at bat. He did earlier in the series

OH YEAH….

Who am I thinking of? Was there a Toro who played for the Dodgers? The same Toro? For some reason, I kept thinking Dodgers…

Anyway, times almost up…roll with the gut.

• BiGtIGeRs

@Pandamonious said...

I don’t know?

I went 60% kershaw in showdown am I underweight? no braves stacks today.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@BiGtIGeRs said...

I went 60% kershaw in showdown am I underweight? no braves stacks today.

Most likely, but I didn’t look at Showdown. No idea his price or how hard to fit.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

Sorry I didn’t say this earlier, now realizing time is up, but if it was me, thinking more about it, I’d go Pederson/Barnes, because it gives me 2 chances at big points over one, even though there’s plenty of paths to Betts outscoring the 2 combined.

What’d you end up picking?

• zovyn

Wow, Bellinger is much lower owned than I expected. :(

• BiGtIGeRs

for captain I mostly used kershaw, Seager, and muncy and mixed up la bats with some freeman

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

OH YEAH….

Who am I thinking of? Was there a Toro who played for the Dodgers? The same Toro? For some reason, I kept thinking Dodgers…

Anyway, times almost up…roll with the gut.

Answer was Toles….Andrew Toles, who played OF. Not sure how I mixed him up with Toro.

• yisman

should’ve done both pitchers from the late game with hitters having trouble seeing, I guess

• RatedDAL

We have a series in the AL again. It was not our last 2 game slate

• BiGtIGeRs

I went 75% rios

• zovyn

Rios gettin’ the party started :)

• Volkster6

@Pandamonious said...

Sorry I didn’t say this earlier, now realizing time is up, but if it was me, thinking more about it, I’d go Pederson/Barnes, because it gives me 2 chances at big points over one, even though there’s plenty of paths to Betts outscoring the 2 combined.

What’d you end up picking?

I left it. It didn’t matter because I didn’t have Choi or Correa. I thought about that… in the end the LU was unique enough to solo bink in my GPPs which is what I was after. Great chat as always Panda. Not enough theory talk these days

• RatedDAL

Wilson outscoring Kershaw thru 5. Nice. Incoming Dodger onslaught.

Down goes Kershaw. One of my best fades ever.

• cheezpizza

As a Braves fan, who is in a huge fantasy slump, i sacrificed my $20 for my team.
    Dodgers stack with Kershaw. Looking good so far.

• telestraightshooter

@telestraightshooter said...

His career regular season ERA is 2.43 while
    his postseason ERA rises to …. .. 4.23
    2020.10.01 vs Brewers: 8 innings 0.00 ERA . . 45.6 dK
    2020.10.07 vs Padres: . 6 innings 4.50 ERA . . 19.9 dK

2020.10.15 vs Braves: . 5 innings 7.20 ERA . . 8.9 dK

• jdtrey

My Kershaw and Betts outscoring Wilson and Acuna bet on MKF is looking real great right about meow

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.