Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 10/15
    8:08 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -235 ) at Atlanta ( 195 ) —- T: 9.5

Friday, 10/16
    6:07 PM EST : Houston ( 115 ) at Tampa Bay ( -135 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@866 said...

Should went Snell/Valdy.. & 5 from LAD vs Tomlin. These shadows wow.

At this pace Snell won’t pitch 5 innings.

• RatedDAL

Blake Snell the AL version of Kershaw without the lengthy track record. Dude ain’t gonna make it through 5.

• ifthethunder

The Rays have a run and it’s not a Randy Arozarena homer? Dissapoint.
    ~

• teamwillow

I have a question hoping someone can help: I had a 4-3-1 Hou(4)-Tampa(3)-LAD stack tonight and Rios is hurt I’m now seeing in my 3B slot. I can’t afford to move up to Turner or Riley, so is my best bet to play one of the no-name looking guys who also aren’t starting, or just stick with Rios and hope he gets to bat once or something?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@teamwillow said...

I have a question hoping someone can help: I had a 4-3-1 Hou(4)-Tampa(3)-LAD stack tonight and Rios is hurt I’m now seeing in my 3B slot. I can’t afford to move up to Turner or Riley, so is my best bet to play one of the no-name looking guys who also aren’t starting, or just stick with Rios and hope he gets to bat once or something?

Just stick with Rios. He’s had that DTD tag on him for a while. He’s just as likely as whoever to get in the game at some point.

• teamwillow

@Pandamonious said...

Just stick with Rios. He’s had that DTD tag on him for a while. He’s just as likely as whoever to get in the game at some point.

Thank you so much bro :)

• Kush

You should get points for a successful sacrifice bunt. That’s literally the first time I’ve seen a successful sacrifice this postseason…..and it worked. Bunt em’ over, drive em’ in.

• RatedDAL

Bregman is really not having a good series.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@RatedDAL said...

Bregman is really not having a good series.

Nope. Haven’t looked, but feel like I’ve been getting nothing, but 0’s every game.

• yisman

I wasn’t confident in May pitching 5 innings so I went Framber/Snell

have 4 Rays in my lineup and an Astro so my DK lineup is rather nonsensical and has no shot at cashing

problem is, Framber/Snell doesn’t give you the ability to get the Dodgers bats, which are all expensive

move was probably to go with May and then be able to fit in another Dodger bat or two

• kia12345678

RG Overall Ranking

@yisman said...

I wasn’t confident in May pitching 5 innings so I went Framber/Snell

have 4 Rays in my lineup and an Astro so my DK lineup is rather nonsensical and has no shot at cashing

problem is, Framber/Snell doesn’t give you the ability to get the Dodgers bats, which are all expensive

move was probably to go with May and then be able to fit in another Dodger bat or two

I hope so, since thats what I did.

• RatedDAL

The Rays are really gonna lose this series.

• yisman

Tomlin threw 20 pitches on 10/13. I guess that could be considered ‘side action’ or a throw day.

Question is, A)Will he come in and B)Will he be allowed to throw 50 pitches?

• Volkster6

He should come in. You’d think Mint can’t go longer than 2

• ifthethunder

@Pandamonious said...

Nope. Haven’t looked, but feel like I’ve been getting nothing, but 0’s every game.

Not enjoying my Bregman zero tonight. But Altuve is contributing to the cause.
    ~

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

Bregman is the worst.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

24 pitch 1st inning for May is 2nd worst.

• ifthethunder

Valdez was the right choice for SP1, at least we can all agree on that.
    ~

• Yeoman

@ifthethunder said...

Valdez was the right choice for SP1, at least we can all agree on that.
    ~

If they give Minter another inning, Valdez might have to settle for SP2.

• RatedDAL

Well at least we get 1 last 2 game slate. I’m happy.

• yisman

That sucked

Big u9.5 bet barely lost and I used May and Tonlin in showdown

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).