MLB FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

2:08 PM EST : Miami ( 180 ) at Chi Cubs ( -201 ) —- T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• biga0787

Nothing else here for me except to stack cardinals and marlins and play sixto…

• Wooden_Bones

As much as I’m going to play these two game slates, I’m really looking forward to some more four game slates starting on Tuesday.

• Volkster6

Two game slates – need to be perfect; or need to be crazy

Flaherty with 5 man Padres stack, Sixto and some Marlins for this guy!

• rvnfn77

Maybe today is the day the Cubs break their awful slump.

• Wooden_Bones

@rvnfn77 said...

Maybe today is the day the Cubs break their awful slump.

What slump is that… their one game losing streak?

• rvnfn77

@Wooden_Bones said...

What slump is that… their one game losing streak?

Their bats.

• Wooden_Bones

@rvnfn77 said...

Their bats.

They’ve been like this all year. I wouldn’t call one game of cold bats a slump.

Look at the last series against CHW. They’re bats were alive then.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Wooden_Bones said...

Yeah, Cubs scored 10-5-10 right before the playoffs.

• biga0787

At least my day will be over early if it isn’t meant to be

• rvnfn77

@Wooden_Bones said...

Very true must be just when I stack them so today since I’m playing them they prolly do nothing. I’ve been off on them all year. So why not try them again. I don’t play many entries but why not go to them again. Lol

• SteeloCity

Anyone playing Darvish?

• biga0787

@SteeloCity said...

Anyone playing Darvish?

Lmao. I’m curious of FanDuel ownership on him.

• Wooden_Bones

@rvnfn77 said...

Very true must be just when I stack them so today since I’m playing them they prolly do nothing. I’ve been off on them all year. So why not try them again. I don’t play many entries but why not go to them again. Lol

Yeah, Cubs are one of the teams that I always feel uneasy stacking. They seem to fall flat more often than not. Then, they explode when I fade. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

• rvnfn77

@Wooden_Bones said...

Yeah, Cubs are one of the teams that I always feel uneasy stacking. They seem to fall flat more often than not. Then, they explode when I fade. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

So true hope I finally get them right today.

• rvnfn77

@SteeloCity said...

Anyone playing Darvish?

I am. I think he has the most upside of even pitcher on the slate.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

Everyone else just clicking buttons today?

• ifthethunder

@SteeloCity said...

Anyone playing Darvish?

I am. Currently only doing showdown for my DK achievement Ironman.

Also should note that if you’re doing B-Ball for achievements, you better get a dollar down on both because the Lakers look like they’re going to sweep. I need 3 more days of basketball showdown plus a baseball entry to get that one (including today).
    ~

• yisman

lineuphq stopped including ump info when playoffs began

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@yisman said...

lineuphq stopped including ump info when playoffs began

Noticed that. Today, if you’re not aware would be :

MIA/CHC: Will Little – Pitcher
    SD/STL: James Hoye – Hitter

• yisman

ok thanks

• yisman

the quarter jukebox, mini max, and the walkoff all fell short on DK

555 walkoff was 174/200

Yu 94.8% owned

Padres STILL have not announced a SP, so odds not posted for that game. Lineuphq projecting Richards.

• biga0787

Darvish 65% on the 9.99 fd, sixto 20% so Flaherty at most is 15%

• Wooden_Bones

Anyone else stack the pitchers for the first game and bats for the second game? That was my basic strategy, while HR hunting with Happ and Dickerson/Aguilar in a few.

• biga0787

@Wooden_Bones said...

Anyone else stack the pitchers for the first game and bats for the second game? That was my basic strategy, while HR hunting with Happ and Dickerson/Aguilar in a few.

I think everybody. I don’t think you can get away with it. Have to find the different batter in late game to get you ahead

• yisman

Padres using Stammen as an opener

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).