Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Tuesday, 10/20
    8:09 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 156 ) at LA Dodgers ( -171 ) —- T: 7.5

Wednesday, 10/21
    8:08 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 131 ) at LA Dodgers ( -142 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

Can we agree now that 52 percent Joc Pederson last night was an awful play by the field and tonight he will be like .52 percent and is in a much better spot?

He had a fly swatter up there against Glasnow

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Can we agree now that 52 percent Joc Pederson last night was an awful play by the field and tonight he will be like .52 percent and is in a much better spot?

Going with the pinch-hit HR angle? Think it’s going to happen two games in a row, with the same team?

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Going with the pinch-hit HR angle? Think it’s going to happen two games in a row, with the same team?

Well if/when he enters he wont be seeing Snell or Yarbrough or Glasnow for that matter. So the three most likely Rays IMO to dominate Pederson will be unavailable for his 2-3 potential hacks at the plate….if he plays.

• jwayne1976

Don’t think you have to get too fancy tonight – just fade Meadows (lol chalk) and Snell (I assume will be overowned) and you have all the leverage you need.

• ifthethunder

@monarch said...

Well if/when he enters he wont be seeing Snell or Yarbrough or Glasnow for that matter. So the three most likely Rays IMO to dominate Pederson will be unavailable for his 2-3 potential hacks at the plate….if he plays.

I see I have entered the 3-dimensional chess room. Dang you guys (are good!), I’m just going single bullet and getting my DK Ironman.
    ~

• monarch

Thanks for tolerating me. I get like this during NBA season and at least three people would have called me a dumbass by now. I don’t think like a cash or SE player and am okay with throwing as much as possible against the wall. The forum is my canvas lol!

• thedkexperience

@monarch said...

Thanks for tolerating me. I get like this during NBA season and at least three people would have called me a dumbass by now. I don’t think like a cash or SE player and am okay with throwing as much as possible against the wall. The forum is my canvas lol!

Nah man, you’re good. I don’t play bench players in baseball myself but if you’re right you’ll lap the field. It’s about winning big at the end of the day. Do you.

I got 6 hitters going in my single entry. I might get 100 points, or I might get zero. It’s baseball. Throw a dart.

• yisman

@monarch said...

I don’t agree at all. It was very possible that Joc wound up playing all of Game 1. We didn’t know Yarbrough would be coming in.

• Nick_Schwam

MLBRALLY > DK

4000 ppl in contest yesterday and first gets 5000. Down to 100 gets 100 and it’s free.

• truegrinder

I am all over Snell tonight and playing a few bottom order dodger bats with chasing Homers from TB. I got Tampa winning this one tonight and just praying Snell has a game which he is definitely capable of

• yisman

@Nick_Schwam said...

MLBRALLY > DK

4000 ppl in contest yesterday and first gets 5000. Down to 100 gets 100 and it’s free.

I don’t know what MLBRALLY is.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@yisman said...

I don’t know what MLBRALLY is.

https://www.mlb.com/apps/rally

• yisman

Gonsolin should be low owned. I can’t see using him at over 10k.

• thedkexperience

@Pandamonious said...

https://www.mlb.com/apps/rally

Thanks!

• Nick_Schwam

Yea it’s something you have to be locked in on every at bat and predict to gain points.

Obvs one game to watch is easier than when multiple games were on lol. Only time I’m locked in on it is now haha

• zovyn

My lineup tonight is almost as dumb as last night’s. GL everybody :)

• monarch

Its happening!

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Its happening!

Is May warming up yet?

• superjon

LOWE!!!!!

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Is May warming up yet?

Im refreshing twitter as we speak. I am all over Lowe. So pretty fired up over that.

• yisman

Lowe 32.3
    Snell 45.2

Gonsolin low owned

I used Lowe but I also bet 62.5 on no run in the first

• thedkexperience

I’m on that MLB app game. I can’t see any reason but to choose the highest point value option every time.

Also LOWE!!

• monarch

Bullpen already up for the Dodgers

• jayzee666

I found a way to slow Betts down – put him into a few of my LUs! lolol
    2 more SOs for Snell and I get 25 crowns – woohoo! Like winning a GPP!

• monarch

Gonsolin is done

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.