Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Friday, 10/23
    8:08 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -147 ) at Tampa Bay ( 136 ) —- T: 7.5

Saturday, 10/24
    8:08 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -166 ) at Tampa Bay ( 152 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Did everyone forget about baseball?

• homers1226

just looking around all the (experts opinion ) so i can do the exact opposite

low scoring game with both pitchers needed ?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@homers1226 said...

just looking around all the (experts opinion ) so i can do the exact opposite

low scoring game with both pitchers needed ?

That’s my expectation.

For me it’s not so much how much of each pitcher in general, or do I want both pitchers, but how much of each pitcher at captain?

• monarch

I find myself putting both of them at flex.

Kinda skeptical on Mortons inning upside especially off an off day. He was already only going like five at the most and the Dodgers drive up pitch counts.

• monarch

I like both. Either of them can beat the other but Buehler has the preferred ceiling

• homers1226

with lowe on fire ,maybe he can make the dodgers pitch to randy (Mr October) arozarena

if he dosent clear the bases

• jayzee666

Here is my player pool for 2 LUs.

Margot the Captain
    the 2 SPs in one LU.
    Taylor in both.
    Seager
    Kiermaier in both.
    Bellinger
    Betts

You don’t need optimizers, touts, podcasts, etc.
    You avoid putting these guys in the same LU, you will have a fighting chance.

If I finish higher than 1000 out of 1189, I will be pissed and I will contact DK and complain about scoring errors and request they have the contest I am in nullified!!!!

You are very welcome.

• monarch

Who is playing Blake Treinen and Kenley Jansen with me?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Who is playing Blake Treinen and Kenley Jansen with me?

I’ve had both in both games.

Not going to stop now. I’ve also had Graterol in both games, and won’t stop there either.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

I’ve had both in both games.

Not going to stop now. I’ve also had Graterol in both games, and won’t stop there either.

So in the three games Walker Buehler has won this postseason….Treinen and Jansen have also pitched. So there is strong correlation with that approach IMO. Then you can get Morton if you like. I really like Corey Seager, Bellinger and Taylor. That kinda boxes me in to a Dodgers 5-2 win type of game though.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

Actually, I might not use Graterol. I don’t know. He’s not a high K upside guy, and would probably need a W to be worth it. but I don’t know. Baez was in the winning line up with 2.25 in game 1, in the mini-max.

• monarch

Bill Miller tonight Panda?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Bill Miller tonight Panda?

That’s what I’m seeing, yes.

• monarch

Dodgers starting lineup has 55 career ABs vs Charlie Morton. Three extra base hits, all doubles. .590 OPS. Not many strikeouts though and apparently Morton has a difficult time striking out Mookie Betts.

• homers1226

overthinking a bit /,,lol

• ifthethunder

@Pandamonious said...

Did everyone forget about baseball?

Put in a lineup yesterday. I haven’t forgotten my 5,000 DK crowns reward. Other than that, what I’ve learned from championship series DFS is this: Don’t lose any money that you don’t have to. Sorry to be cynical, and congrats to all who do better than break-even.

Other than that, I’m rooting for the Rays.
    ~

• homers1226

won a 110 last night with nfl with 6 bucks

letting 40 ride on a wim and a prayer

all batters

• ifthethunder

@homers1226 said...

won a 110 last night with nfl with 6 bucks

The Milwaukee Bucks played last night? YOU GENIUS!!!
    ~

• homers1226

my game plan

tonights game can go so many ways .

• thedkexperience

Both pitchers for me.

• Volkster6

I played Pederson captain in 10 LUs. When he double dongs, I’ll see you at the top

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@Volkster6 said...

I played Pederson captain in 10 LUs. When he double dongs, I’ll see you at the top

Whoa whoa. I thought you didn’t like chalk?

He is low owned at captain though, so I suppose it’s a way to up, maximize, and pivot from the chalk utility/flex Pederson.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

Well, it makes sense Turner, probably my 7th favorite hitter and I believe lowest owned Dodger, hits a HR already.

• jayzee666

@jayzee666 said...

Here is my player pool for 2 LUs.

Margot the Captain
    the 2 SPs in one LU.
    Taylor in both.
    Seager
    Kiermaier in both.
    Bellinger
    Betts

You don’t need optimizers, touts, podcasts, etc.
    You avoid putting these guys in the same LU, you will have a fighting chance.

If I finish higher than 1000 out of 1189, I will be pissed and I will contact DK and complain about scoring errors and request they have the contest I am in nullified!!!!

You are very welcome.

If no one played Turner after the players I gave you not to play, you deserve not to cash!!!! I am trying to help you out here!!

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@jayzee666 said...

If no one played Turner after the players I gave you not to play, you deserve not to cash!!!! I am trying to help you out here!!

I more so made sure I didn’t have too much Kiermaier, Margot or Taylor, since you doubled down, than worried about Turner. I did make sure to have plenty of Smith though, and do have plenty of Pederson.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.