MLB FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

4:00 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -118 ) at Washington ( 109 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:00 PM EST : SF Giants ( 165 ) at Chi Cubs ( -180 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• ASitar

Thinking of using Hill with a Cubs and Dodgers stack.

GL today.

• BUFUu2

I think i am going the other way going to use roark with a wash and cubs stack

• Skycap

Would be nice if FD would put the Nats starting catcher in the player pool.

• BUFUu2

guys what are we missing its to easy to make a lineup that ya like

• Icarus66

@BUFUu2 said...

guys what are we missing its to easy to make a lineup that ya like

In games like these where the starting pitching is really good, pitchers tend to go after lesser talented hitters, that’s why the Gillaspie’s, Baez’s, Chisenhall’s of the world have been putting up numbers. Make sure u sprinkle some of those in the lineups. It’s tempting to use up excess $$ for a more expensive player, but playoffs is a different beast.

• Icarus66

@Skycap said...

Would be nice if FD would put the Nats starting catcher in the player pool.

It’s Lobaton.

• BUFUu2

@Icarus66 said...

In games like these where the starting pitching is really good, pitchers tend to go after lesser talented hitters, that’s why the Gillaspie’s, Baez’s, Chisenhall’s of the world have been putting up numbers. Make sure u sprinkle some of those in the lineups. It’s tempting to use up excess $$ for a more expensive player, but playoffs is a different beast.

Yea i no had pillar, tulo, and encar all in one then stack him with price fml

• Asylum13

Do you think they postpone the game in D.C. The Hurricane will be moving up the coast and they should be getting a lot of rain.

• Olhausen

@Icarus66 said...

This exactly. I had all 3 cheap Red Sox players paird with a 5 man Toronto stack and mad bum, Noah pitching the other day. All 3 hit home runs! These two game slates are worth going completely contriarian mixed with a few studs.

• Icarus66

@Olhausen said...

This exactly. I had all 3 cheap Red Sox players paird with a 5 man Toronto stack and mad bum, Noah pitching the other day. All 3 hit home runs! These two game slates are worth going completely contriarian mixed with a few studs.

Awesome, you can add Ezekiel Carrera to that mix. I had Benintendi, but no Holt.

• xxbigkidxx

@Asylum13 said...

Do you think they postpone the game in D.C. The Hurricane will be moving up the coast and they should be getting a lot of rain.

I am curious about that as well…its a tough call today.

• TeamTwerk

What is going on with this Washington game? Anybody hearing anything? Are they letting fans in the stadium ?

• Mondoman13

Game is going to be delayed but have a window between 5-8 to play – via MLB Network

• BUFUu2

@TeamTwerk said...

What is going on with this Washington game? Anybody hearing anything? Are they letting fans in the stadium ?

I made a specific lineup for that one starting all cubs san fran guys except one if it gets rained out after lock they will still do the payout least they did last time

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

It’s been postponed until tomorrow.

• MiamiJAY

where u get that info ?

• Mondoman13

Postponed – tomorrow mats play

• makeitra1n

@yountingly said...

It’s been postponed until tomorrow.

no mlb dfs today looks like

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@MiamiJAY said...

where u get that info ?

everywhere on twitter including RG tweet.

• Mondoman13

@Mondoman13 said...

Postponed – tomorrow mats play

Nats* & mlb network just announced

• rocko3807

Will they keep the games live on the sites and just finish them after tomorrows game is over?

• TeamTwerk

Bummer. Maybe DK can scramble to try to get a Sat-Sun slate up

• 08Gary08

Chicago / San Fran stack with both pitchers and one dummy player from the PPD game. That’s what it’s looking like. Hope you pick the right players today! It’s gonna be Bingo! And of course all my contests are full so I can’t withdrawal. Lol

• prhof14

According to FD chat rep all games will be canceled and refunds will be issued for today’s slate

• kasper

Just spoke with a FD rep. Was told they’d send out an email shortly.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.