MLB FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

4:00 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -118 ) at Washington ( 109 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:00 PM EST : SF Giants ( 165 ) at Chi Cubs ( -180 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• rocko3807

@08Gary08 said...

Chicago / San Fran stack with both pitchers and one dummy player from the PPD game. That’s what it’s looking like. Hope you pick the right players today! It’s gonna be Bingo! And of course all my contests are full so I can’t withdrawal. Lol

Not sure how you can keep these contests live when you have to select players from more than one game. Surely they will cancel these and refund?

• MiamiJAY

Is their a Draftkings rep to inform us?

• louislipps

I wonder what DK’s plans are…

• 08Gary08

I’m talking DraftKings

• 08Gary08

hoprfully make a 2 day slate and add today’s game with tomorrow’s.

• bobo0213

What about DK hope they let it run got to be some upside ?
    with a small percentage who don’t change in time, surely if so though got to be a very low percentage

• bobo0213

DK just tweeted all MLB contests cancelled and refunds issued shortly

• TeamTwerk

As I understand it they’re not allowed to have 1 game slates. The law that govern fantasy says it must be 2 or more games. I’m guessing DK is trying to figure out if they can keep contests intact and use the make up game tomorrow but I doubt they will.

• xxbigkidxx

thanks for the updates.

• nta87

Uhhhhhhh wtf just happened my gpp LU kids disappeared from my upcoming no money back and says no mlb games available I just sent FD a ticket cuz shit just hit the fan lollolol

• JGun10

Just received a refund on some of my DK baseball lines but not all of it. Hope they fully correct the refunds soon or at least on time for some hoops tonight and NFL on Sunday.

• bobo0213

Same here some refund but not all

• Icarus66

Well, all that hard work for nothing, lol. They just issued a refund.

• MisterMister

Can’t imagine spending like 3 hours building 20 or so lineups and then see a “gone fishin’” sign on the door.

• yoshi2132

Carlos Gonzales is having his son’s 8th birthday party where I work! (In Orlando, FL).

Holly shit!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.